Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Tokyo Girls' Style - Never Ever

Today I will take a look at Tokyo Girls' Style's single Never Ever.


I haven't been talking about TGS in a long while. But honestly, I wasn't such a big fan of their latest singles. And if you didn't know: They kind of left the Idol scene and want to become real artists. I don't see a big change for now, but it's very interesting if you ask me. I mean, I love Idols a lot, but it's also nice to see them working on the songs and stuff. Well, right now Ayano is on a little hiatus because of her back pains, but I hope she will be better soon. :)

But now about the song. Never Ever is very different from their usual songs. It's a really dance heavy song with some really strong EDM sounds. The singing still sounds Idol-like if you ask me but everything sounds pretty nice together. This by far isn't one of my favourite TGS songs, but it is a very interesting one, and I do like them experimenting a bit.
But let's take a look at the video now:



Welcome to the TGS show!
It even has dust & stuff..


Those are some interesting dance moves, Arai!


Arai: We are a dance group now!
No Idols, right?


Whoooo, who are they??


Stop sleeping, girl!


Ayano: I believe I can fly..


Yuri looking fierce. And I like the background!


Arai, why you so babyface?? :o


Aaah, Mei is such a beauty *-*


Mei; Talk with my hand!


Miyu looking so young here


Hair in my face


Ayano looking pretty evil o.o


Those are some cool effects! I love the fire theme


Miyu is feeling it


Fabulous!




Whoa, what's happening?






Nice effects!
And they are all looking so serious..




Yeah, cool dance!



Hitomi is too cute & pure for this world


Oh, I do wonder what that thing in the back should be. Art?


Ayano is not amused.


Ayano: You aren't appreciating our effort..


Meiii :3


She's the best ^-^


This looks pretty cool


And I like those light effects


Miyu looking self confident.. I like it :D


Yuri is judging me :o



Hair is flying!


Wow, that shot looks EPIC


They didn't think the dance would mess their hair up this badly


Wow, Miyu lookin sexyy


Hitomi being cute


Mei is so beautiful and strong


Yuri looking serious


And Ayano is judging me again *sigh*



HAIR!!


Such a cutie *-*




I really like this dance and it fits the music so good



They all look so beautiful :D








Look at them *-*





Epic end shot..


..and they are walking into the thing behind them?

So this was a very simple video, but it was still a very well made one. I especially like the dance, that really fits this music style. The members all look very beautiful and I especially like the scenes with the fire background. Apart from that, nothing really happened.. There have been wayyy better and more interesting TGS videos, but it was still nice to watch. But honestly, I don't really see such a big difference to an Idol Group! But I'm excited to see their future releases.

This was a very cool song with a beautiful video! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment