Sunday, August 30, 2015

Rena's last single Mae Nomeri - I'M CRYING!!!!!

Since Rena's big graduation concerts already happened, I will talk about SKE48's single ''Mae Nomeri'', which is her last one.


Because of this being Rena's last single, she was chosen as the center, which makes this her very first and last solo center of an SKE48 single! I don't even want to think about her theater graduation tomorrow, but more about this then.. *sigh*
But because of her graduation we finally have a Rena solo center. Which was waaaaaaaay overdue if you ask me! She should have had several solo centers, but at least it's happening now. Jurina is of course right next to Rena in this line-up. On Rena's other side is - big suprise!!! - the new 7th Generation member Goto Rara. Since I didn't really know the new gen before, I didn't know this girl, so of course I was surprised.. And like a lot of people I rather wished for a Jurina-Rena-Churi front. But seeing Rara in person I like her more and more and she is such a cutie! The rest of the 19 member line-up is mostly the same. I knew Kyon would be out after one single, but I'm more surprised that Futamura and Miyamae are out of it. Especially Harutamu is a pretty popular member and Miyamae was pushed a lot. Hell, she even was part of the double center of 12gatsu no Kangaroo not too long ago!! Do they want to pull a Mizuho again or what?? Let's hope they will be back in the next Single.

But let's talk about the actual song now. Mae Nomeri is not a ballad, but still somehow sad and melancholic. At the same time it is still a rather fast song and has a lot of energy which makes it so typical SKE. It does feel like a graduation song, but more like a looking forward type instead of a nostalgic ride to the past. As you might guess already, I like this song a loooooot!! It's just really bittersweet to me with the Rena center, her graduation and such a beautiful song.

Onto the video:


If you didn't know the title and artist until now, now you know ;)


Starring Matsui Rena at the Radio broadcoasting where she announced her graduation. OMG, the feels.. :o


She's such a cutie!


Everyone, make room for the queen!


Rena going to the front now. I really, really like those simple seifuku's and the fact she is the only one with a red ribbon.


*cries in a corner*


OMG, look at Rara! She's such a cutie :3


Babyface Yuna is as adorable as ever


How are you 24 years old???


This is so lovely. The beach location, the outfits, the dance.. everything is perfect already!


Let's jump!


This side shot is simply perfect. Rena seems to have so much fun!


Lovely Jurina.
And come on, Saki.. Couldn't you just try to look motivated?


BAM! DASU! What are you doing?
Dasu: Watashi no koto ga suki ne~


Tani has a smug face here xD


Ryouha looks sooooo much more comfortable now!! Love this cutie *-*
And Non looks beautiful


Perfection!


The members in casual clothes with Sae & Jurina at the front. I approve!!


Dasu looking crazy here.


Gorgeous Rena solo shot!


We can't see her whole face, but I really like Jurina's eyes *-*


Yeah, Rara looks awesome!


Jurina, while of course being beautiful, looks somehow exhausted..


Rion and Non having fun on the ship


Sae-chaaaaan!


CHU!
But don't fall asleep, Nao!


Haha, those to together is just simply awesome. Dasu looks so freaking cute *-*


Uuh, I love Churi's ribbon! *-*


Churi: You know I'm awesome!
Oh, and why does Nao suddenly look so old. Not grandma old, but definetely older than she looked a year ado or so..


Sarina, that's not an Idol face!!! You cute though!!
Minarun doing it the right way.
Minarun: 7 years of being an Idol does help!


Churi, are you kidnapping ego-chan? :O
Churi: Tihihi, she belongs to my own personal harem of cute girls!


This is seriously awesome! Ryouha-tan looks so happy and cute with just a tiny, tiny bit awkwardness. And Aya, wow. She looks soo stunning!!


Girls having fun!!!
Churi: Rion! Keep away from my Ego-chan!!


Sumire looking bored.
Rion: Let's just ignore her..


Oh by the way, I love the outfits a lot *-*


Genki Sae strinkes again!
But come on Saki, this is the second time I spot you looking bored in this video *-*


Kanon doesn't age, right?
Masanyan: Sun in my eyes!!


Sae leading the group to the beach. And Jurina looking like a gangsteeeer!
Jurina: Naaaah, I'm a pimp.
Okayyyy..


CUTIES!!!!! Seriously. they look sooo adorable. Who said Kaori isn't cute again?


wMatsui running at the beach. This is a lovely scene!



I like the dance a lot and would really wanna learn it!!


Sae tummy!!!



Haha, Dasu.
Oh, seems like they are preparing a party (surprise party for Rena.. to let us have even more feels )


Nao looks so beautiful *-*


Ii ne..


This is fun! XD



Dasu is the master of balloons!
Dasu: Come to me, little baby balloons.


Those are some REAL emotions! I love Rena for that


Rara can't believe she is in senbatsu


She looks quite tanned, which is cool :3


Kaotaaaan, are you even helping?


Rena: Look at my kingdom with all those cute girls!


Suddenly a serious Rena appears.


Damn, Jurina, go to bed and sleep a bit! o.o


Gyaaaah :3


Jurina is not amused.
Churi: Anyone wanna buy my self-made Origami things?


Rara has some very interestiing looks!


Now Rena is also going to their place


OMG, Minarun looks so cute.. I can't o.o
Why did I ever doubt you..


I love this smile!
I love smiles in general. Energetic, smiling Idols are the best!


Churi, y u so mean?


Oishii! I wanna eat this!


Churi must feel like a princess here, haha


But this is the real queen!


She's coming closer!


This dance move is awesome!


Rena: Where are my lolis?


Jurina is still running after Rena


Yeay, let's play hide&seek


There's seriously NO ONE on this beach


LEGS!!! SAND!!!


Stop running baby, you're ill :o


No, no, no, NOOOOOOOO! DON'T CRY!!


Rena finaly found the others


Nooo, don't leave *cries*


Rena's harem



Look at that happy dog face of Dasu!


Tears everywhere.. Why am I even watching this.. *cries even more*


Now everyone is talking to Rena


And they have sunflowers for her..


Yep that's better. Smile, Jurina!



Don't cry Dasuuu!


Poor Rion :o





Even more tears and hugs!


Jurina giving the crown to the real queen!


Emotions are killing me (why am I still alive, haha)


Rena: It's my power!!



This cake looks awesome (and I'm usually not even such a big fan of cakes!!)


Yeah, let's go swimming with our clothes still on XD


JRA!!!
The feeeeeeels



Everyone has so much fun..


Oh Jurina.. XD



Look at that pure laugh


OMG, why are they doing this?????
There will be no wMatsui anymore, we knoooow.. why do this to us??


Gaaaaaaaah D':



Even though it's still freaking sad, those shots are just really epic!


Let's go back now..



Are they waving the to beach?


Smiling while crying..



My wMatsui shipper heart can't take this...


The dance is still awesome and this group has so much fun!
I know why they are my favourite 48group!



Rena-chan forever!!!!!!!

And with that it ends.. Too suddenly if you ask me, but uh well..
The whole video has simply been a trip of feels. It was perfect in every way.. which also means it makes me cry everytime I watch it. The whole Summer theme with the beach is so beautiful and happy. It shows again that there is no need for bikinis to create a Summer vibe! The school outfits are simple and cute and the dance is so beautiful. I NEED to learn it!!
Then we have the surprise farewell party for Rena, that is prepared by the other members. When Rena finally meets them she talks with all of the members and there are a lot of tears. This is probably one of the saddest parts of the whole video. They are having a lot of fun but in the end they realise that she will graduate and there is a sadder atmosphere. And who thought of that wMatsui running scene??? It's so perfect, especially how Rena then suddenly disappears and only Jurina is left. Like, how can they do that? My heart was already broken, but this was even worse..
Well, I really like how many emotions were shown in this video, especially on Rena's side. She was always a very honest persons and she gave everything in this video and most importantly she was HERSELF! She really enjoyed her last single.
The other members were of course also shining, and it didn't feel like they were only backdancers. They've all shown so much emotions which was awesome to see. I especially like how energetic all of them were in the dance shot. In contrast, the farewell party was just really sad..

In the end, I don't even know what to feel anymore.. I just know that this is an awesome video, and the best last single for a graduating member ever! (right after Mikaeri Bijin)
I shows how awesome Rena is, which makes it even harder to think about her graduation. But it's also just simply an amazing song with a lovely song!!

Let's cry some more!! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment