Tuesday, August 18, 2015

My birthday and other things

As you may know (and even if you didn't, now you know): Today is my birthday!!
I'm now 19 years old, and a lot has changed since my last birthday. Living alone in a different city, going to university, learning Japanese, meeting new friends etc.. It was really exciting, and I'm looking forward to the 19-year-old ME. (*^^*)

I've been having holidays for the last two weeks already, but I still didn't get to do any posts, haha.^^' That's because I have been soooo busy meeting friends that I haven't met for AGES and there have been/ will be quite a lot of birthdays this month. So I hope you can understand the lack of posts for now. But I'm really craving to do some reviews, so don't worry!!! I will be back very soon! ^o^

Mizuki looks so stunning. *-*

This trio needs to release a single! Like RIGHT NOW!

As Rena's graduation comes closer I'm getting quite sad.. *sigh*

Happy Birthday GD!!!

1 comment: