Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Team 8 - Kegareteiru shinjitsu

Today I will talk about Team 8's song Kegareteiru shinjitsu, which is the special B-side for Type C of AKB48's 40th single.

Type B cover. I like this one the best *-*

The song is actually not performed by the whole Team 8. A 10 member senbatsu was chosen from that Team and it consists of Nakano Ikumi, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Yamada Nanami, Sato Nanami, Kuranoo Narumi, Yokoyama Yui, Tanikawa Hijiri, Honda Hitomi, Yokomichi Yuri and Nagano Serina. I'm really proud that I know all of these girls, hehe. I'm still not that familiar with all the Team 8 girls, but here we have the most popular members, so it's a bit easier. I think it's nice to have a smaller senbatsu, though I'm sad for the girls that were left out.

Anyways, the song is very different from the usual happy Team 8 songs that we get. Kegareteiru Shinjitsu is a dark song with a pretty dramatic sound. It actually has some electronic elements, which makes the song even more exciting.
The lyrics are also very dark, since the title already means 'Dirty truth'. It's about excepting the bad things in life while still being strong willed without giving up. 
I think those are some really cool lyrics and they fit the song very good.
So let's take a look at the video now:


It starts with all the girls standing on a roof. (What's with all the Idol PV's on a roof? Though I do like this setting a lot)


Wow, someone didn't clean this room.


And who burnt this flower? :o


Oh, my hair need a cut too. :'D


Taitoruuu. Also, I love how the Kanji's are red. *-*


The height difference between Ikumin and Nagisa is hilarious. XD


Those are definetely Nanami's eyes!


Why so serious, Ikumin?


I quite like Yui's eyes a lot.


Nanamin looks a bit lifeless if you ask me.


So Nagisa is the one who didn't clean this rom?


Hijiri looking beautiful.


Narumi is cuuute


Hitomi


Serina


Are you even allowed to write into this book?


Waaah, Yuri looks so freaking cool. *-*


Nanami: This is fun!
Hitomi: DIE!
Ikumi: Whuuuut?


Yeay, energetic kids who are dancing. :D



So yeah, someone is cutting her hair.


Ikumin is drawing.


This doesn't look too bad.


Ikumin: It's perfect, nothing less!


Dareeeee?


Nagisa!


She seems to have a lot of fun with the board.


EYES!


SWAG!


Like seriously, she's walking like a boss. :o



Nanami: Yeah, I'm the coolest.


Her eye again


Nanamin is entering the bathroom.


This looks very creepy.. o.o


Nanamin: I like my hair!
And I like your ear xD


Narumi in the library


What's with all the eye shots XD


Hitomi seems to be studying hard.


And here comes Narumi


Narumi: Yo, whaddup. Wanna learn together?
Hitomi: Well, okay.


Now we're ein the cantine.


Serina!


And Yuri still looks awesome. I guess it's her eyes?


Woah, okay.


Yuri: This is delicious!


Serina: Can I sit beside you?
Yuri: Of ourse!


Serina is judging me. :o


Hijiri and Yui are researching on some plants it seems?


Hijiri: This is for you, I love you.
Yui: Whut?



MORE EYES!


Yui: Well, I'm sorry but I don't love you..
Hijiri: *shock*


Yeah, wild dancing on the school roof.
But is'nt this kinda dangerous? They might fall down..
Still, such a cool place to film the dance scene. *-*


I like the dance a lot.



But what I like even more, is how much energy these kids are putting into the dance.






I really like Nanami's hairstyle. *-*


Nanami: I'm hearing voices.



Nanami2: Hello!
Whuuut? There are two Nanami's.




The second Nanami is tearing the papers apart


Nanami: Oh no why did I do this?


I really like the colour change here. And Nanami is a great actress.


Nanami2: I'm still here!
She seems to be the evil personality..



Whuaaaahhh..


Nanamin: I look so nice.



MirrorNanamin: It's time for a new haircut!


Her beautiful hair!


A PINK UNICORM!!!! So cute XD


Nagisa: I know. Could you please stop being so enthusiastic..
But... But.. *cries*



Nagisa, What do you want to tell us?

She has also two sides.
The nice and clean side..



.. and the dirty side.


Creepy


Ikumin: This is boring!




Yea, let's just destroy the statue. :'D


Now they are dancing in the gym.



Hair is flying



Nagisa is so serious in this video.


Hitomi what are you doing?


Narumi: She must be crazy..


Well, I think she isn't allowed to do that to the book. :'D


Puuh, she's all nice again


Wait, whaaat?


Serina looking all cute while drinking milk


Yuri: The fuck... She's just drinking milk. I'm so much cuter!


Yummy..


O.O WHAT SI THAT?


Yuri's white food VS. Serina's black food.



Hijiri is still depressive.



She makes the flower burn? :o




Nanami looks so cool here *-*


Nice hairstyle. :'D


EARS!







It's so dark..


Wooooosh


And now it's brighter!! They even changed clothes. :o



And WOW, I RAELLY like those outfits!!!





They aren't perfectly synchronized, but they are so energetic. I love Team 8!






Ikumin looking funny here


And Hijiri is so beautiful :)



Narumi looks quite different here. Perhaps because of her hair?











Everyone gets shown once again.


And the height difference is still so funny.. I wonder if Nagisa will grow in the future. XD
And Nanami looks so cool. She's awesome, isn't she!



End position!



I-is that a smile? :O


And she's leaving.


So Nanamin didn't cut her hair in the end.



Everything is fine for these girls, too.


Ikumi didn't destroy the statue.


And those two are peacefully learning.


Everyone seems to be fine. Even Nanami, who is leaning onto the window.
But is everything really fine?



Nanami: Who knows?
(NICE!)



Wooooow, what an awesome, well executed video. Just like the song, it is pretty dark and has all the members being in a school. There we see that they kind of have different personalities within them. This second personality is telling them to do evil/ creepy things (okay, writing into a libary book isn't thaaaaat evil, but the message is clear). This is a big contrast to the usual polite and nice Idols, but it is so REAL: Like, everyone is in situations, where you are thinking about some (minor or bigger) evil things to do. May it just be to suddenly cut your hair (which doesn't seem actually evil to me, but some people would never do that). In this video no one was actually hurting another person, so it was still pretty mediacore. But I do like how in the end everything seemed fine and then BAM, Nanami's eye appeared again. Little Plot twist, nihihihi. The whole video wwas filmed very smoothly, I especially liked the use of colours. In the beginning everything was dark, even more when the 'evil' personality was there. Red was also shown a couple of times, though it was the clearest in Nanami's scene. The in the end we had more colour in the scenes, which showed them not being evil anymore.. Well at least until the very last 2 seconds.  XD

So yeah, a very nice video and the girls did a fantastic job, As a whole I would describe this video as a mix of Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou and Sekai ga Naiteiru, which are some of the best videos out there!
I'm so happyyyyy.. :3 Even more since the song is so cool, too! This is definetely my favourite B-side from this single!


No comments:

Post a Comment