Sunday, July 12, 2015

Watanabe Mayu - Deai no Tsuzuki Limited Edition ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing of Watanabe Mayu's 5th solo single Deai no Tsuzuki Limited Edition, since it arrived yesterday. This edition includes a small fashion photo book of Mayu, since one of her B-sides (Onna no Ko nara) was used as a CM song for Avail. 
Let's take a look at the packaging:


The cover already shows a lot of different styles of Mayu. I really like it!


The backside looks cool, too.


This is the inside with the CD & DVD.


Behind the CD we have photos again.


And also behind the DVD.



The cover of the photobook.


Mayuyu looking absolutely gorgeous. *-*



Here Mayu looks really different (her eyebrows are thicker). But it's so cool.
And we have the Deai no Tsuzuki lyrics.


Haha, I really like that mustache. XD





Lots of different Mayus, and she always looks awesome.


Mayuyu with glasses!
And the Onna no Ko nara lyrics.





This is probably my favourite picture. Mayu looks so cool!





She looks quite different with the full bangs.




And the backside of the booklet.

Well, that was a very nice photobook and it showed a lot of different clothes and stylings. Mayu looks really beauziful and I think she is a nice model.^^

I also got this photocard:


Though this isn't my favourite outfit of the photobook, it looks really cool and I'm happy about his card. :D

Here is the tracklist:

CD:
1. Deai no Tsuzuki
2. Onna no Ko nara
3. Yuugure to Hoshizora no Aida
4. Deai no Tsuzuki
5. Onna no Ko nara
6. Yuugure to Hoshizora no Aida

DVD:
1. Onna no Ko nara Music Video

Deai no Tsuzuki is a very nice and relaxing song and probbaly my favourite A-side of Mayu ever. Onna no Ko nara is a happy and summerish song. Yuugure to Hoshizora no Aida is the slowest and somehow saddest/ most melancholic song out of the bunch. It is a very well executed song and I love it. *-*

So yeah, this is a nice single! :D

2 comments: