Friday, January 2, 2015

Hello 2015!!

Happy New year 2015!!



I know I'm a bit too late, as I have been really busy the last two days. I was meeting up with friends and spent a lot of time with my family. 2014 has been a great and exciting year. I did my Abitur, Germany won the World Cup, I had my 18th birthday, I went to Japan and I started university. Expecially the last one was a big change, since I had moved to Duisburg for that. I found a lot of new friends and learning Japanese is so much fun! I wasn't able to blog as much as I wished to, but at least I have 7 posts more than I had in 2013! XD
Without noticing I somehow was able to hit 50,000 views. This makes me really happy, and I thank everyone who reads my blog for that.


Here are my most viewed posts of all time, and as you can see the 'I got a boy' post is still at the top. I guess Girls' Generation is just so popular. xD But as you can see, my AKB posts are slowly going up as well. And Sayanee is clearly popular.


And this are the searching words that some people were typing in and came to my blog with. Seeing Jurina as danso seems to be really popular (I love it too) and it's clear that many people are interested in Yabuki Nako. But what's with the ''nana is arrested and handcuffed''. :O
I really love these statistics though. :D


But now a new year has started and I'm really excited for it!!
In 2014 I started to learn about more Japanese groups. Those are mostly Nogizaka46, Tokyo Girls' Style, Team Syachihoko and Yumemiru Adolescence. So, I hope to see even more awesome things from them.

Hopes and predicitions:

I will do this again. It's so much fun to do and some of my predictions from last year became true, so they are (won't include the Kpop ones, since I'm not really a Kpop fan anymore):

H!P to continue their double A-sides (YEP!)
Morning Musume '14 to continue their Oricon 1st streak (sadly not for the last single) and be seen as a top group again (kinda?)
Morning Musume '14 to get invited to Kouhaku (sadly not ._.)
C-ute to sell more than 100,00 copies of a single (Nope. Dunno why I thought about this xD)
Berryz to get more PV and song budget (Yep, definetely)
AKB48 to release more ineteresting songs (Yeeess. Though some songs are still bland. And sadly more and more people are hating on them because of that)
Kojima Haruna to graduate/ announce her graduation (Nope, she's always just trolling xD)
AKB48 to not continue their 1 million streak (almost happened with KnP.. but man was I pessimistic)
More election places (I was spot on right with that XD)
Miyazawa Sae to come back to Team K or graduate (Nope, but something changed and she's a kennin in Team S now)

And now onto this years predictions:

AKB48

No bad incident or attack!

The Iwate Incident was a big shock, so I really hope something like this won't happen again!

Kojima Haruna to announce her graduation


Seriously, I'm including this in my predictions until she does it. xD But I do think she will at least announce it since Takamina will be leaving at the end of the year.

A lot of middle generation members to announce their graduations

That's a prediction, and I believe it will happen.

Takamina wins the election or get at least into Kami7



Okay, I'm not too sure this will happen. But I hope she will get into Kami7.

or Kashiwagi Yuki wins the election



If Takamina doesn't, I hope Yukirin does. Before sister group members take over everything (Jurina, Sayanee..), I really hope she will be able to center a song at least once. Come on Yukirin Wotas, you can do it!!

No big shuffle



This is a hope. Seriously, the shuffle just happened almost a year ago, I don't want a new one so soon.

Promotion for the anniversary everywhere



Show'em how special it is!

Some older graduated members to come back for a performance of AKB48's 10th anniversary



Because YESSSS, I want to see Oshima Mai and Co again with them!!

Not as much graduations in SKE as in the last two years



With Nishshi and Mieko's announcements I am not too sure this will happen. ._.

SKE48 release their second album



It's really about time for a second album!!



Hello Project

Morning Musume '15 to get a bit of a change style-wise


I like the current style, but with the new gen coming I guess they will change it. But I'm definetely looking forward to it!!

12 gen to be awesome




Because, yes!

Berryz to get the farewell they deserve



I wish for nothing more.

°C-ute to not disband


Because if  they do, I will be so sad. Berryz Koubou's hiatus is hard enough.

Angerme to not suck


Well, the name already sounds a bit strange, so I really hope they will do just fine.

Other groups

Momoiro Clover Z to release something big again


Their songs were okay, but I'm waiting for something spectacular again!! Let's see how the KISS thing will turn out..

Team Syachihoko continue to be adorable


I love them!

Babymetal to release something


Seriously, I want more songs!

More cross-overs between groups


I really love cross-overs between different groups, be it just pictures or a TV show. And I need more!! xD



http://www.oricon.co.jp/special/47570/

This is a Japanese article about the Idol Boom(アイドルブーム )in Japan and about the question if it will continue in 2015. I don't understand everything, but it was still interesting to read, as it was mostly about AKB48 and how they are completely taking over the charts and stuff. Other Idol groups like Momosu are mentioned too, and of course everyones new favourite Idol Hashimoto Kanna. I still don't know much about her, except that she's pretty cute.^^
About the Idol Boom, as an AKB48 fan myself I have to say that I have no problem with it. But of course I can understand if people are getting tired of them since they have been at the top for 5 years now. That's why I hope AKB (or any Idol group) will have a real big hit this year.
Idol groups are awesome!! :D

Now I will end this post with a bit Japanese:

明けましておめでとう。
今年もよろしくお願いします。


No comments:

Post a Comment