Sunday, January 25, 2015

AKB48 Request Hour 2015 Best 1035: 50-01



It's that time of the year again: AKB48 held their annual Request Hour!! Since 2015 is their 10th anniversary they went a bit hardcore and ranked all the 1035 AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, SDN48, sub-groups and soloist groups (The last two were excluded the past few years).
Well, they didn't perform all the songs, but they made videos with the rankings and performed the top200 again like last year. I kind of missed everything this year and only listened to the top10 or something (from a live stream). But I have to say it was a very interesting Request Hour. A lot of my favourite songs didn't even make the top200 (Kamonegix, Darkness, Dear J, Kaze wa Fuiteiru, a looot of stage songs [I mean hallooo, Sasae?] 
In the top200 have been a lot of surprises, too and because of the 10th anniversary, a lot of graduated members vame back like Maeda Atsuko, Oshima Yuko, Katayama Haruka, Masuda Yuka. That shows how special this year is.




You can read the full list on many sites like stage48, but here are the top50 from today:



50: Haruiro no Tsubasa (Akita Kazue)

49: Dakishimechaikenai

48: Soredemo Suki da Yo (Rino Sashihara)

47: Kimi no Hitomi wa Planetarium

46: Dakishimeraretara (Kuramochi Asuka, Kojima Haruna, Nagao Mariya)

45: Love Shugyou

44: Koi Yori mo Dream (Dasu, Tsuma, Nita)

43: Himitsu no Diary

42: Idol no Oujya (HKT48)

41: Ima, Kimi wo Omou (HKT48)

40: Ai no Sonzai

39: Heart Gata Virus (Kojima Haruna, Kojima Mako, Kojima Natsuki)

38: Seifuku no Hane (Team 8)

37: Souzou no Shijin (NMB48)

36: Namaiki Lips (Yabuki Nako, Tanaka Miku)

35: Dazai Osamu wo Yonda Ka? (NMB48)

34: Itoshisa no Accel (Takahashi Minami)

33: Ue Kara Mariko (Marika Tani Center) (Ue Kara Marika)

32: Rashikunai (NMB48)

31: Heart no Dasshutsu Game

30: Hatsukoi wa Minoranai (Ojarumaru Sisters Song)

29: Yokaze no Shiwaza (Kashiwagi Yuki)

28: May (Yokoyama Yui)

27: Kazanbai (Kashiwagi Yuki)

26: Kimi no Koto Ga Suki Dakara

25: Choose me! (Kitahara Rie, Mukaichi Mion, Minegishi Minami, Sashihara Rino, Kuramochi Asuka, Nakagawa Haruka, Owada Nana )

24: Warukii (Watanabe Miyuki)

23: Nusumareta Kuchibiru

22: Dakishimetal Kedo (Yamamoto Sayaka)

21: Nakinagara Hohoende (Oshima Yuko)

20: Kono Namida wo Kimi ni Sasagu (No Name)

19: Natsu no Mae (HKT48 Team KIV)

18: Temodemo no Namida (Kashiwagi Yuki and Saeki Mika)

17: Escape (SKE48)

16: Watashi wa Watashi (Minegishi Minami)

15: Kareha no Station (Matsui Rena)

14: Eien Pressure

13: Watashi wa Blueberry Pie (HKT48)

12: Hikaeme I love you (HKT48)

11: 47 no Suteki na Machi e (Team 8)

10: Seijun Philosophy (Team 4)

9: Koko de Ippatsu (Suda Akari and Matsumura Kaori)

8: Ice no Kuchizuke (12th generation)

7: Kiseki wa ma ni Awanai (Miyazawa Sae, Matsui Jurina and Nakanishi Yuka)

6: Kokoro no Placard

5: Kibouteki Refrain

4: Koi Suru Fortune Cookie

3: Jane Doe (Takahashi Minami)

2: Tomodachi (Yamamoto Sayaka and Yamada Nana)

1: Suzuake Nanchara



There are a few things I want to talk about. First of all Akita Kazue's solo is at number 50!! I didn't expect her to come that high and seems like most SDN fans voted for her. I don't really know SDN that well, but it still makes me happy. :D

Well, there are a lot of solos in the list here but most songs were to be expected. It's cool that Yuko returned for Nakinagara Hohoende and it always makes me happy to see the Undergirls songs like Dakishimechaikenai, Kimi no Koto ga Suki dakara and Nusumareta Kuchibiru being so high.

Miichan and Rena are pretty close with their ranks (16th and 15th), but the highest solo song goes to Takamina with Jane Doe (at 3rd). Actually, this marks the highest solo song ever! It makes me really happy that Takamina's fans did this for her. *-* I honestly though a Team 8 song would win, but 47 no suteki na machi he at number 11 is still pretty good. Seeing Ice no Kuchizuke at number 8, is awesome for Yukarun and nice to see it being performed by the whole 12th gen. It makes me really, really happy that Kiseki wa ma ni awanai stays strong and only dropped one place. Sae fans are still there!!
                            
Sasshi with KFC beats both Kibouteki Refrain and KNP and shows that she's still standing strong. At number 2 is the beautiful song Tomodachi by Sayanee and Nana and I honestly believed this woul win. It didn't, but that's still a very nice rank.
    

Number 1 is... 鈴懸の木の道で「君の微笑みを夢に見る」と言ってしまったら僕たちの関係はどう変わってしまうのか、僕なりに何日か考えた上でのやや気恥ずかしい結論のようなもの

For those of you who can't read Japanese, this is the 2013 Janken song Suzukake Nanchara, centered by Jurina. As a Jurina oshi, this is a big surprise for me. I never expected it, but seems like last year wasn't enough.^^ I like Suzuke. I like the song, I love Jurina and the fact that there are so many unknown members in the line-up, so this makes me really happy.

It's also somehow nice to see an AKB song winning, even though the center isn't a whole AKB member. xD


But Request Hour wouldn't be Request Hour without a few announcements. This year there are two very big announcements.

First of is the senbatsu announcement for AKB48's 39th single, titled ''Green Flash''. It's mostly the main Kibouteki Refrain line-up, only Dasu is out for Mako. Milky still isn't in again, but I'm not that sad, because I do think she will have her comeback soon. Like this, there are more main AKB members, which is great for the 10th anniversary. oh, I didn't tell the most important part: Centers are Kojima Haruna and Kashiwagi Yuki! OMG, Yukirin!!! Finally, FINALLY. I was wishing for a Yukirin for a very long time now, and it finally is reality. Well, she shares it with Nyan2, which isn't the best turnout (nothing against Nyan, but she had Heart Ereki) but I'm still happy. We also already heard the short version of the song and I have to say it's a pretty interesting song. It doesn't sound like AKB and even has a little rap part (Done by Takamina and SayaRap). But actually, it is a more soft song and I like it.


Then we have the biggest announcement: A new group NGT48 will be created in Niigata!!

I think a new group is a nice move and everyone was already guessing it to be SPR48 (Sapporo). But I'm actually really shocked that it is Niigata. I know little about Niigata, which already shows, that it isn't as popular and big as some other cities. Of course, it's closer to Tokyo than Sapporo, but I'm still surprised about that move. Perhaps the is a nice sponsor over there or something. Well, I'm really, really interested how everything will turn out. This will be the first time that I witness the creation of a 48group, so I'm quite excited!! :D


There have been some little announcements, like the Majisuka stage play with Rena and Yui (which is pretty cool) and HKT & AKB tours.

So it was a really interesting Request Hour in my opinion. I'm just happy that we don't have a big shuffle announcement again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment