Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Team S sets the world on fire - Kesenai Honoo

I'm really sorry for not posting regularly.. m.m

But today I will finally talk about the Team S song ''Kesenai Honoo'', which is included in the Type A of SKE48's lates single '12 gatsu no Knagaroo''. 



A few months ago, there have been two promotions to this team: Inuzuka Asana and Noguchi Yume. Though I don't really know them that well, I'm aware that Asana has been a Kenkyuusei for a very very long time. So it makes me happy to finally see her in a team.
Kesenai Honoo starts very interestingly with a rather smooth and quiet sound. There are English phrases in the beginning and Jurina is doing some Whoah's. I actually really like Jurina's voice here and think it fits pretty good. Coming closer to the chorus, the song gets more and more upbeat until a pretty energetic chorus. I love how the song builds up to that chorus. And I am able to hear a lot of Sae in this somehow. XD
This is a cool song. :D

But now onto the video review:



The video starts with the group name and the member names. It isn't clear with these screenshots, but the writing style is changing the whole time. xD


Team S is coming!


The title in English!


And everything together XD


Here we have Jurina looking awesome.
Jurina: Duh!


OMG, Milky what are you wearing?? :o
The other clothes are nice, but Milky looks funny in that dress.


Team S is the best!


It's kind of odd to see Ami being on the side now, since she just centered the A-side of this single..
Anyways, MaiMai what are you wearing??
And Boss looks pretty sassy here


Harutamu center for the next single please!!


Jurina looking stunning.


Jurina: Yes, everyone bow down to me!
Everyone: Your majesty!


Ryouha: LOL, no!
Jurina: Whut?


Sae: Fuck this sh*t, I won't bow down. I am the leader!


Now that's some col dancing. *-*


Sae's smirk. :3


Milky: I'm da best!



Masana


Suzuran


Boss


Miki


Yume


Nishishi


Risako


Mieko


Mai Mai


Jurina coming to the front with her swag walk xD


Asana


Rika


Chikako


And now the chorus starts. Such a cool dance :D




Seriously, what is Mai wearing?
Mai: Shuddup, I like it!


Waah, I really love that smile *-*


Jurina and Sae looking so cool :D


Rion


Ami


Harutamu


Masana





It's sad to see not much of these members.. :/


Oh, Harutamu looks pretty serious here


Yesss, solo shots. Jurina looks beautiful *-*


Ryouha still looks so freaking young o.o


These two <3



They are ready to run!


Milky looking beautiful


OMG, Sae *fangirling*


Sae: Oh yeah, I'm so cool!






Wha, the light :O












Everyone looks awesome!


Haha, Sae-chan XD



Just look at Jurina ^-^


This is really cool :D Rika, fighting!





Wow, Mai's eyes look so big. :o




LOL, Sae looks like Milky's bodyguard XD



The top4




The best face! :D
Nishi, don't leave *sob*


Rna Ran is falling down xD
I just need those silly screenshots :P




Seriously, Sae looks so cool here :D


And Haruka looks very pretty!


Jurina is the best :3


Team S leaves..


And we are left with the deserted place. (that was a cool location btw)

Well, nothing really happened in this PV, but I liked it nevertheless. Everyone looked beautiful and the clothes were cool (except for Milky's dress and Mai's 'something'). The dance was also pretty awesome and fitted the music well. I guess I just really love the style of these kind of songs and videos.^^

So all in all, this is a very nice release and definetely my favourite B-side of this single.
Despite that, I also love the other B-sides, but I don't think I will review them. Let's see if I will be motivated, but I'd rather review Milky's single and the AKB album next. *-*

じゃ、まったね。⋋╏ ❛ ◡ ❛ ╏⋌

No comments:

Post a Comment