Sunday, May 3, 2015

SKE48 with 'Coquettish Juutai Chuu'

Now I will talk about SKE48's single ''Coquettish Juutai Chuu'' which was released on March 31st.


SKE and NMB both released their latest singles on the same day. Since I already talked about DLB, I will now talk about SKE48's single. You know, SKE actually 'won' the battle in terms of Oricon sales. Well do you know about Music Cards? With Music cards the only thing you can do is downloading the single A-side and normally they have a low price, but still count as a copy, which is already a bit unfair. With this release though, they were attached to the theater editions without ANY extra costs, still counting as an extra copy. That's a really odd gimmick of one of the 48 groups, that already are full of gimmicks everywhere. I do like some gimmicks (photos etc) but I hope you can understand that this is a bit too much. Oricon decided before the release that they won't count the music cards as full copies anymore, starting from a week after this release (sigh). Well at least they are doing that now.. And with this gimmick it's no surprise that SKE48 had their best first week ever with 636,865 copies. Oh right, this is actually also their best sales ever. I have mixed feeling about that but okay.. I hope the girls are happy at least. :) The best thing about this is that there are member pictures on the music cards, so at least they have a collecting purpose.. but yeaaaah..
Enough of that.. Regardless the gimmicks, I'm still going to enjoy the single (and it's not like NMB didn't have any gimmicks).

Having wMatsui back as center may seem a bit boring but since I like them both a lot I'm happy. Let's just hope they will change them up again a bit in the future. Or a Rena center would be nice too... Anyways, having Kaotan once again back in senbatsu is really cool. And I'm excited for the new faces Saki, Yuna and Kyoka. Damn, Kyon!! I've been waiting for her to make senbatsu sicne 2013... So happy to see her in this single. I actually think it's quite nice to not have the NMB48 kennins here. Churi wasn't in DLB and Nana & Milky aren't in this single. With most of the kennins being cancelled anyways it's just natural.. Sae seems to be forever SNH kennin though..

About the song now: Conquettish Juutai Chuu sounds really up-beat and fun, so it has the typical 2011 SKE48 sound. I LOVE the singles of that year so of course I also like this one. It's just really catchy! Okay, it isn't their most interesting song ever, but it's just really energetic and I love my Idol songs. :3 It makes me somehow really happy listening to that song. xD
So let's take a look at the video:


Starting with the members who have their backs turned to the camera..


A nice writing of the title. Didn't Churi write that? And wasn't a Kanji wrong? XD
And in the background you can see the Nagoya TV tower.


Wild running Japanese girls! Yeayyy!
Rena: I see lolis!!


I really like Suuchan's smile here.
And it's nice to see Ryouha being really happy, she's so cute.


I don't know this building, but it looks interesting. :D


Sae, Jurina and Nao. Jurina still had long hair here, and she looks beautiful. *-*
Sae's hat looks funny. XD


Aya, Rena and Tani in an elevator.
Aya: Sun in my eyes!! D:


They are dancing trough the streets..


I have to say I like those seifukus^^


Dasu is such a fun person..


LOL... just lol.. Espeially Sarina on the right. :D


Yess, you can actually see Aya's face now :D
And Tani is so funny xD



Oookay, Aya?
Aya: OMG, I saw a ghost!
Tani: That is just Rena..
Rena: What? 



Jurina looking fabulous.. and did they just enter the SKE48 theater?


And those three are on the TV Tower? :D


Wow, Dasu looks really cute here.. and a bit shy o.o


Ryouha cutie


Dasu's smile <3
Churi: I'm here, too!


I like Aya a lot here.. And Rena is a background dancer. XD


Lol at Sarina. And Kanon, I can see your smug face..
Non: I'm going to be center next time!
Who knows..


Yeayyyy, Sae heart!!


Oya looks sad..
Oya: I'm searching for some lolis..
Harutamu: Just look behind you..
NO DON'T!


I love how they are all doing this face. xD


Random children.. Hide them from Masana!!!


Kyoooooon!!! *fangirl* Kyaa, finally..And that wink *-*
Ego-chan looks SO young..


Yep, theater!
Sae is all genki..


Renachan


Jurina


Loying the dance


There are so many people.. but they don't really look that happy :'D


Masana has loli googles, oh nooes.


Wow, the kids are also dancing now.. And they are pretty good. :o



Yooooo


Cute Rena..


And sexy Jurina. xD


I like that Ryouha's group is in an aquarium. :D


Future SKE members?


Yes, Sarina.. Show 'em what you can do!


The Mikan guy..


Dasu = energy



TAni is freaking out



There are some good dancers here


And some.. not so good :'D Kaotan!


Cuuuuuute! :3


SKE48 Wotas?




A clapping dance.. That is interesting




They are adorable. <3





Those guys have a nice job. xD


Dasu exactly know where the cameras are!



This is beautiful :D


And Dasu's smile is life!


OMG, WMATSUI!!!!! WOOOOHOOO!
Jurina: Shhh, this is a secret date!


They are in looove!


They are having so much fun.. I want, too!!


Dasu is so great in this video.. Like, SERIOUSLY!


Dasu: I know.. 


LOL, what are they all doing?


Uh, yes.


LEGS!!!


Lets go upstairs again.. So it's night already?



Jurina is rocking this.. xD




Some awesome faces. And pleaaase keep Kyon in senbatsu. :D


Love Harutamu's smile.




The dance looks a bit complicated..


Uuuuh, this looks cool. :D I wanna visit this place!!




Cute ending dace pose. :D


THE END...


Oh wait, end credits with more footage??
wMatsui again???


Those two <3



Haha, Sae's and Aya's laugh. xD


And Non's smile here is adorable.


Yo, Saeeee




RenaJurina :)



Buuutts


Cute :3



Noooo, someone save Yuna!!



Yes, Kaotan saved her. :D



That looks so high.



Cute Dasu *-*



Shy Rena-chan. And Anmi looks so beautiful.




THIS is like the CUTEST thing ever!!!!
Oh my shipper heart..


End pose is cute!

Damn that was one entertaining video! Just like the song it was so energetic and fun.. The members were all so happy, especially Dasu. She was shining the whole time! I also really like how they were dancing through Nagoya and that  alot of other people were involved. The whole thing just looked so much fun and I like it a lot. All the members were shown, which is great. The dance looked pretty complicated and I like it a lot. That's why I love the live performances of this song.And that wMatsui... <3
So yeah, this is a great release, which is so awesome.

It's cool to see SKE and NMB both releasing these awesome singles. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment