Wednesday, May 27, 2015

AKB48 - Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai Type C ~unboxing~

After what feels like forever I am now posting an unboxing. This time it is AKB48's 40th single ''Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai'', since I recently purchased the type C of this single. It comes with a voting ticket for the 7th Senbatsu Election, which I will definetely use!


Here we have the cover which shows the 16 main senbatsu members in the dancing scene. Not my favourite cover, but it looks cool. Especially the big clock in the background. *-*
Still, I think it's so lazy that they only used screenshots for the covers. -.-


Backcover with our salty center (Paruru), Renacchi and Yuria. Oh, and it's nice to see Sasshi on the right, too. xP


Obiiii!


The inside of the CD.


A boring CD design.


And a boring DVD design.


BLACK!!


Again the cover on the booklet.


It's nice that they wrote all the names.


Aaaaaand I've got the type with Jurina in the booklet. Oh yessss, I'M SO HAPPYYY about that. *-*
She looks so awesome here and it makes me miss her long hair a bit. :o


Then we have Mayuyu, who looks really beautiful, too. *-*


Lyrics for the A-side.


And a cool Sayanee. Seriously, I'm so happy with the pictures of this type. :3


Summer side lyrics


Kegareteiru Shinjitsu lyrics.


And Mion! Since she is my favourite 15th gen and a really cool girl, I'm so happy to see her included not only in the media senbatsu but also in my booklet. ;)


Credits.


And Paruru on the back cover.

It's an okay CD design if you ask me. The screenshots are a bit boring, but they look nice so yeah. I do REALLY like the promotional pictures in the booklet.. They should have made the covers with that style..


My HMV shop bonus with NyanNyan and Paruru in the pink trousers. It's a really nice picture. :D


And my special photo is Naanya. She looks really beautiful and even though she isn't my favourite member, I love this photo. :D

Tracklist:

CD:
1. Bokutachi wa tatakawanai
2. Summer Side
3. Kegareteiru Shinjitsu
4. Bokutachi wa tatakawanai (off vocal)
5. Summer Side (off vocal)
6. Kegareteiru Shinjitsu (off vocal)

DVD:
1. Bokutachi wa tatakawanai Music Video
2. Summer Side Music Video
3. Kegareteiru Shinjitsu Music Video

I have to say that I like this single a lot. Bokutachi wa tatakawanai is their best single in a long while with a pretty cool video and Summer Side is our nice up-beat summer song. Kegareteiru Shinjitsu is probably my favourite song of this whole single. I really love darker songs and this one is just so awesome. Adding to that it has a cool music videos and the Team 8 members are just so freaking energetic which is nice to see. :D
The only sad thing is that we once again don't have any extra movies. :/ I know, I'm so spoiled, but AKB48 always had a Making-Of or some sort of extras on their DVDs. ._.

Still, this is a very nice single. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment