Sunday, April 28, 2013

Let's all go crazy - MichiGo

Hey, long time no see.
Really, there's so much to do, I haven't got much free time. (school's fault!!!)
But now I'm here to catch up everything I missed over that time.


I'm going to review GD's new song ''Michi-Go''. It was released not thaaat long ago via 'Line', so I'm actually not THAT late... xP
And it is good.... He again experimented with an electro beat, creating this catchy song. It isn't his best release ever and especially not in comparison to ''Crayon'', but it's pretty cool. Yeah, I AM happy he's back... I mean, we won't have a Big Bang comeback until the end of the year, so it's good to see the individual members having their comeback (I didn't have time to review Daesungs album.. :/ Let's see if I'll be in the mood to do that soon).
Here we also have another really, really, REALLY crazy video.. Well, the lyrics are about going crazy, so it's actually no surprise..^^


Wow, these are some big shoes...


Ey yoooo, gangster train with graffitti.
Nice hair.. :'D


GD: This is so boring..
The people in the background all have creepy masks.. :o


GD reading... a Big Bang book.... :o It really is the Big Bang book!!!


New hair style (is this a wig??).
Oh, this looks so much more like the REAL GD... and actually is a dark version of his 'Heartbreaker' hair...^^


It gets crazy now... A pink elephant??


GD going all crazy...


It's Taeyang..


...and Se7en!!! (nice to see him^^)


GD: Surprised that it was me under the elephant head??
No.. I won't be surprised with anything that you do..

It's Teddy..


GD... riding the elephant head.. :'D
Okayyyy... yeah, why not GD....


An unknown person and a retarded GD in the Background..


Eh, GD... We don't want to see that...


GD: But I'm crazy..
Yeah, of course.. And the afro looks odd..


The big feet are back.. Obviously even the doctor doesn't know how his feet became so big.


He has a mask too.. Waah...


A new hairstyle.. This one fits him kinda good^^


He gets slapped on his butt by an elderly women.. :?


GD: I like it..
Yeah, sure..


Odd dance in the toilet.


GD: This is sooo boring..
The doctor is trying several things (even beating the feet) but it doesn't hurt him at all..


GD: I'm fine, you see..


Doc: Holy Shit! That's a strong foot!!
Foot against spoon... Winner: foot


Sherlock Dragon..


GD: I'm so sexyyy :]


SD: I'm so nerdyyy


GD: I'm so crazyyy


Now he's rocking with this punk girl.. xD


Green lips and tongue.. o.O
GD: Get away from me!!!


Are these Big Bang books again??



Chiller GD... OMG, the beard!!


Gangsterss in the house..




SD: I'm bringing a bit light into the darkness..


GD: Woaaah, wait-


SD: Ew, your feet are so huge.. YOu aren't the right one..


GD: Was that a dream just now? Well, never mind..


Dance with these big feet..


GD: I'm a girl..
Nope, you aren't..

So the video was a bit weird and crazy, but it was actually really funny.. And you know what big feet mean? xP *cough, cough*
A question here: Why is everyone reffering to ''mother, father'' in their songs? First Psy and now GD?? Is this a new gangster thing or something like that??
The video makes me laugh, and the lyrics are just silly...This is a fun release of GD and it's awesome..

That's it for now..
See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment