Sunday, March 6, 2016

Kudo Haruka - Harukaze ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing of Kudo Haruka's third photobok ''Harukaze'', which was released on February 27th.
Actually, this is my first ever photobook purchase!! So let's see how this will turn out. Oh, and it's my first real unboxing, because I'm actually showing ou the Amazon packagae:


Tadaaa!! Yes, I ordered this from Amazon.jp and it was soooo fast. It shipped on February 29th and arrived on March 2nd (and I'm living in freaking Germany!) :o


Photobook in the plastiiiiic


And here we have the lovely unpacked Amazon limited addition with a very beautiful Duu in snow. Like, seriously isn't this such a pretty picture????


And the back side with a cuuuute picture *-*


Harukaze

I won't show you all the pictures inside, but here are a few sneak peaks!


Haruka in school uniform *-*


She looks so cute in this


THIS PICTURE *dies*


She's having so much fun


Itadakimaaaasu


And she looks so funny here, I love it


Let's just appreciate this beauty <3


Fabulous!


So lovely


Duu and sunset is such a good combi



Here's the snow part. This looks so much fun and makes want to have snow, too.. though I also want spring



How can a human being be so cute?


She's enjoying a cup of tea. And her clothes look so warm!!



Duuu


Last page with two lovely pictures and the making DVD.
The making is actually pretty cool, as you can see how relaxed Kudo is, while getting these photo taken.

I really, really like the majority of the photos included in this photobook. I'm still not fuuuully used to the bikini shots, at least not on Duu, but yeah :)

Now I really need to buy Jurina's photobook soon.. But I'm still not over that cover XD

No comments:

Post a Comment