Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Happy Birthday, Jurina

Once again it's Jurina's birthday!!
She's 19 now and she's still growing and getting more mature day by day. Last year was really exciting for her with a lot of changes, the biggest one being the cancellation of her Kennin in AKB48. Of course, she's still in the AKB48 singles but I have the feeling it is so much more relaxed for her now. I do like her a lot more as an SKE only member, so I'm really happy with how it is right now!

Also, I'm really excited for SKE48's new single Chicken LINE. AKB48's new Single looks also really promising.
But back to Jurina: Today she made a Twitter account!!! Yeayyy.. I'm really excited because of that, because I love twitter and that means I may see a lot more of her and she can maybe interact with more fans. Yesss!!

So that's it, take a look at some Jurina pictures:






No comments:

Post a Comment