Monday, September 14, 2015

Talking about Lilium

I'm such an idiot.
Well, just this weekend I watched the Morning Musume '14, S/mileage & H!P Kenshuusei musical Lilium -Shoujo Junketsu Kageki-, which was released almost a year ago.
I'VE JUST NOW WATCHED THE BEST SHIT EVER!!!


Okay, I already watched a few scenes beforehand, but I never really watched the whole thing. I really don't know why though.. I guess I just didn't have that much time. Or rather I was a bit lazy to search for it and it's a pretty long play. Still, I knew it would be awesome and I knew the songs are awesome. And I didn't do it *sigh* Whyyy
But now they were having a little sequel to the musical, so I thought: Hey, why not watch the muiscal now? And wow, it was so overwhelming, that I watched it a second time! The first time I watched it in the night from Friday to Saturday and the second time I watched it on Saturday. And I already want to watch it again, it's SO GOOD!!! O.O
Oh yeah, I'm absolutely Lilium trash now. Perhaps that's the reason I didn't watch it.. Because I knew I would end up like this??


I'm not really in the mood to write down the whole story now, so please forgive me and watch it for yourself or search a bit on the internet. I just want to tell you, that I love the story, the characters, the actresses, the outfits and the songs. And can we please talk about how awesome Duu was in this? Holy sh*t, I'm an even bigger fan of her now, if that is even possible, haha.. Not only because she was playing a boy, but her acting was just outstanding. The best voices were Meimi, Sakura and Kana in my opinion, Especially Meimi surprised me a lot and Sakura sadly wasn't shown as much as I wished.. But her duet with Kana was so beautiful, yet sad. But seriously, everyone did such a great job!!


*fangirls a lot* I don't even know what to day anymore, the feelings are so overwhelming..

So now excuse me, I'm gonna watch it again..

....

YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT, OR DUU WILL KILL YOU!!

Like seriously, JUST DUU IT!

Ha ha ha..

No comments:

Post a Comment