Thursday, September 10, 2015

It's Summer Time with Nogizaka46 - Taiyou Knock

Wooow, I'm soo behind everything I want to write about!
But today I will finally do a review of Nogizaka46's newest single ''Taiyou Knock''.


This time, to the very big surprise of everyone, Ikoma Rina was chosen as the center again, after more than two years of other centers. While I'm not hating on Rina or anything, I wasn't considering her as a center candidate for this single.. So like a lot of people, I was really shocked and kind of didn't want it. But then I kind of felt very excited. I mean, it's her first center in such a long time, so I was looking forward to her change as a center over that time. And especially since she had a Kennin with AKB48, she improved a lot, so I guess now is the right time for her to be a center again! And she is still surrounded by Nanase and Iku-chan, which is awesome. The only thing that bugs me, is that Misa STILL is in the last row!! I like Kazumin a lot and it's awesome to see her in Fukujin again but Misa is selling handshake tickets faster than most of the Fukujins for gods sake!!!!! I'm not even pissed about Miona being excluded. Of course, it's sad and I didn't expect it. But I think it will only help her and I immediately knew she would be the Unders center. Especially happy for Maichun in senbatsu thogh!! *-*
Oh, and it seems like Yuri is the summer girl, always included in the summer singles. XD

So about the song, Taiyou Knock didn't knock me right at the beginning. But everytime I'm hearing it, I like it more! The Hatsumori Bemars drama did also help a lot (Taiyou Knock is the opneing song). Just like the last two years, this is a typical Nogi Summer song with some fluffy guitar sounds, up-beat rhytmus and some melancholic sounding parts. It's definetely not their best single, but it is a fun summer song and I'm enjoying it a lot! :D

But let's take a look at the PV now:



It all starts with a beautiful tree. You know #nature and stuff XD
Oh and the artist and name of the song if you forgot them ;)


Nogizaka46!!!!


The first time we get a solo shot of our center. Ikoma is sleeping but seems to have a bad dream though :o


She wakes up and looks pretty sad/ shocked..


Poor Ikoma!



This seems to be her dream. She's forgetting the dance steps and other members are going in front of her..


Girls sleepover!!!


Seems like Nanami is doing some extra dance training.. I personally think her little mistakes are fun xD



Beautiful Maiyan is still awake and looks outside..



Here we are in Ikoma's nightmare again. Only Nanase seems to be worried about her.


And she also is in real life. OMG, Naachan, why are you so cute *-*


It's daytime now and the girls are on a walk or something


Cuties :3


Even more cuties!!!
Sayuri is somehow awkwardly smiling though.. But Yuuri looks so happy and Bebi-tan is like: Nooo, the hat!


MaiMai's smile is adorable.


So Hoshimina has the hat now.


MisaMisa, the queen *-*


Maichun is sitting next to the top tier members Nanami and Maiyan.. OMG!


Nice!


The cutes of them all: Aishun!!!
But damn, Kazumin is also very adorable.. Why is everyone so cute in this video?


The whole scene.. They are really enjoying summer. :D


Nanase and Ikoma together.


Having fun at the dance practice!!


Loving that Wakasama smile <3


But Reika knows something is wrong..



Ikoma looks down. Seems like her dream is putting her down..


Nanase looks really, really worried..


Lovely Iku-chan!



OMG, I love that smile *-*


Captain being awesome!


Maiyan having fun


Nanamin isn't messing up



Still, Ikoma looks sad


Energetic Wakasama


Manatsu looking funny


Maichuuuuun


What an awesome Misa smile :3


The young cuties watching their senpais in action


But what's with Ikoma?


Oh, she's walking away now?


And this time Nanase is sleeping..



But here she is to talk with Ikoma? Well, I guess it was a flashback..



Ikoma walking through the streets


While the other girls are having a late night party


Nanase: Iku-chan, did you see Ikoma?
Erika: Naah, sorry..
Nanse: I need to search for her..


Erika: Oh no, did something happen?



And we once again see Nanami, who is training more that the others
So she is doing that every night?


Ikoma is all alone in the dark


And seems like they are all searching for her noe!



So since Maiyan seems to be looking outside every night, she probably saw Ikoma, followed her and found her ;D


The sun is shining!


And Ikoma is back!!! Yeayy


This is so sweet! Nanase immediately runs to hug her..


Ikoma looks slightly confused though. Be happy!




Nanase is such a good friend!


A laughing Ikoma, yeayy


FInally a group dance shot. The dance for this song is really fun and bubbly



Why you so cute Nanasemaru *-*


Oh and they are actually dancing right in front of that big tree. I really, really like how they are outside *-*


Yeah, get that screentime, Iku-chan!!


And Nanami isn't messing up her dance!! :D


I quite like the different pink and purple coloured dresses


Beautiful Reika!
And Ashurin looking cute in the background.


Happy center


Still the best smile *-*


Seriously, I can understand Ahu's recent popularity so well. Just look at her!


Sayurin and Maichun looking slightly awkward, but oh well


Lovely Mai with blac hair!!


This dance looks really funny


These girls are bringing us so much happiness *-*




Nicccceee


Ikoma is a cutie. I'm actually quite happy that she is center again :)


Cute end pose


Nanase and Ikoma are together till the end of the video



Thsi is so lovely :3


Here we have the names again


And feeeet! Nanase and Ikoma's feet?


End pose with all the girls in seifuku's!

Well, that was a very beautiful video. Okay, in the beginning it was a bit depressing because Ikoma was so down. But everything went well in the end and we got a very, very beautiful dance shot scene. I really like how a big part of the video was actually filmed outside! Even though it is a very simple video and the storyline isn't Nogi's best, I do really like this video. Ikoma as a center wasn't bad at all.

So yeah, this is a nice single and I love it! It's safe to say that I like most of Nogi's stuff and this is no exception!! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment