Friday, January 18, 2013

Morning Musume - Help Me!

Hii^^
The PV for 'Help Me!' is finally out. *yeayy* Before I really talk about it, I have to say I was looking forward to this PV so much and this was mostly because of Oda Sakura. And after the (awesome, aaawesoome) dance and the overall big hype, I think my expectations were too high. So now I'm not as impressed as I thought I'd be. But it's still good.
Well, let's just look into the video via my screenshots.


Help me to ecape from this lightfull city with the big moon (why is it so big?).


Fukuhime: Please help me. I've been kidnapped.


Fukuhime: Oh noo, I've got some technical problems, help m---
Haruna: Don't ever try to escape again. Muhahaha
Sakura: *sob* That was our last chance to escape.


The saviours!!
Eri-pon looks so mature. :o
And Sayumi is just beautiful.
Oh, and I think Haruka will become the new tomboy of Morning Musume.


MOOON??? o.O Now it's even bigger.
Hihi, I think this kraken dance is funny.


Sakura: May I introduce myself, I'm the new member.
Hi Sakura *-*


Bow down to the new member.


Sayuu, what happened to you? Did you throw away your cute side? xD
Oh and couldn't they just bring the girls on real streets??



Miss Kudo, are you freezing??


Wow, Reina surprised me. She looks really good. :D


Ayumii. Her smile lookks odd. :'D


Dance *-* It's aaawesome!


Maa-chan. Cutie, get well soon, ne~?


I started to notice Haruna more in this video *yeay*
And Kanon looks cool. Even though I still think she looks better without pigtail (and why did they make it a normal one instead of the big one??)


Eriina... :D


And Riho....


Masakii, rock it.



Hm, Sakura somehow doesn't know what to do in the video. But her voice is sooo good. *-*


Streeetch. And Sakura in the middle.


Dancing Queen. Okay, she can dance really, really good. But her singing.. meeh. :'D


Isn't that a dangerous place, Harunan?


Kanooon: You will soon all start to like me, so that I won't be shaftened to the back so much!


Eri-pon: OMG, you didn't...


Haruka: Sorry for cheating on you, Erina. But hey, I'm a playboy.



Riho: Let me introduce: My puppets.


Oooh, yeah. Sayumi on a big screen.



Tomboy is cute now. xP


OMFG. I'm blind now. The light!



That's still dangerous, my dear!!
Haruna: I'm invinsible. 


The Lady...


..and the Gentleman. *like a boss*




9th generation. (minus Riho)


Fukuhime. *-* Flawless.



Maachan: OMG I'm so cute.


Dancuuu. And biggest moon ever in the background.


Reina: Chuuu~



Fierce. Riho has it.



Cute little Sakura.


Sakura: Please help me, I don't know what I have to do now. Do I have to touch my face?


I don't know what they always do with Reinas eyes to make them look so big. And that's a fail cute face.


Kanon: Seriously, start helping us now!!


Haruna: Nooo, you can't escape!!


Mizuki lead... YES, PLEASE!!!


Sayumi doesn't look happy.


Reina: My graduation is soon, so bow down to me as long as you can.


Erina: Shut up, no one will bow down to you. I only bow down to Gaki-san!


Sakura: Let's just stop fighting, ne~?
Finally a real smile. xP



Reina ends the song. (she looks so angry)


THE END! (with the big moon, yeayyy)

Hm, so somehow I enjoyed the video, even though it isn't that great. Well, at least it's better than the sparkle PV of One Two Three.^^
A good thing is, looking at the pictures now, I think the clothes look actually good. I didn't like them at first, but they fit the concept and look childish, but also sexy. Everyone looks good with them. So when I'm already talking about looks, everyone looks beautiful, really. Haruna FINALLY impressed me and I like how mature especially 9th and 10th gen. look. Aaaand, I thought Reina looked really cool in the video. And that's great. I mean she will graduate soon, so it's cool that she can be this amazing in a video before that.^^ I don't dislike her but she's still annoying sometimes. Sayumi doesn't look as cute as she always does, but it's a good change. Sayuu.. *-*

9th generation were all amazing. Eri-pon, Fuku-pon and Kanon-pon (LOL) looked so great. And I adore Fuku-Lead. She's awesome. And when Sayumi graduates (not soon please) she will be a great leader with (hopefully) many solos and leads in the songs. Riho looked and danced good, but sadly voice wise it wasn't good. :T Just stop screaming, girl.

10th generation was so cool! I'm happy about my Haruna liking, because she didn't shine that much before (at least to me).
Haruka really has to become the new tomboy. She looks so cool with that style. In contrast, Maachan has to stay that cute girl forever. xP No, not forever but it fits her. Sadly, Ayumi didn't shine that much. She can DANCE! Why not show that?? And she looks odd in close-ups. :T As for looking odd in close-ups, Sakura does the same thing. She doesn't know what she has to do and covers her face the whole time. At least both of them smiled normal at the end.

The things I dislike the most about the PV are the 'special effects'. Why not put them into a REAL city? That would be an original video. The dance scene with the 'city' in the background is just fine, but the rest could have been a little bit different. It looks so UNREAL! *sigh*
Buuut the song is great. (I talked about that and the dance in the dance post a few weeks before. ;) )
All in all, it is a nice song + video. I just hope they change their style for the next video. (I wish for a Shabondama-like graduation song for Reina. Something bad-ass, but still voice-heavy and without electro-pop!!)
And I really, really hope they sell 100k in the first week and get a high chart posittion.

Thaaat's it.^^
Bye, bye


No comments:

Post a Comment