Monday, June 12, 2023

Morning Musume '22 - Chu Chu Chu Bokura no Mirai / Dai・Jinsei Never Been Better! (Regular Edition A) unboxing

I hope you are doing well!!

Instead of being sad about the lack of Morning Musume releases, I am going to do an unboxing of their 71st single from last year: Chu Chu Chu Bokura no Mirai / Dai・Jinsei Never Been Better! Regular Edition A.

This is Morito Chisaki's last single, and the first since Sato Masaki graduated.



Not the best cover, but everyone looks amazing!


I like the Orange theme.


Dai Jinsei outfits are so cute!




And I can't believe it, but I got the shiny group card! This is so rare to get and I am really really happy. šŸ˜­

And I love how the back is in both is Chisaki's colours: Orange (Country Girls) and White (Momusu).

Tracklist:

1. Chu Chu Chu Bokura no Mirai
2. Dai・Jinsei Never Been Better!
3. Chu Chu Chu Bokura no Mirai (Instrumental)
4. Dai・Jinsei Never Been Better! (Instrumental)

This single did not amaze me immediately, but I have to admit that both songs really grew on me.

Chu Chu Chu Bokura no Mirai has some really great moments and I looooove Chiichan's parts. Adding to that, the MV visuals are amazing and really make me miss Kaedy.


I really wish we could have seen Maria x Kaedy double center some more.

Dai・Jinsei Never Been Better! is a very sweet song. The vibe reminds me of Seishun Collection, but a more modern version. Homatan is absolutely adorable here.

No comments:

Post a Comment