Monday, June 5, 2023

Morning Musume '21 - 16th ~That's J-POP~ (Regular Edition) unboxing

Today I am doing an unboxing of Morning Musume '21's 16th Album 16th ~That's J-POP~ Regular Edition.


Even though I loooove the outfits, they could have been a little more creative with the cover.


I think this back cover is way more exciting, I really like it!


The rosty vibe is pretty cool though.



Cover again


And now the lyrics









And one last picture with all of them through seniority and with their names.

Since I bought this Second Hand I don't think I have the Obi.. which is fine haha.
I do wish they would include more pictures in the little booklet again, like they did until their 14th album, but oh well.

Trackist:

1. Aishite Nan ga Warui!?
2. Gyuu Saretai Dake na no ni
3. Shinjiru Shika! - Ikuta Erina, Ishida Ayumi, Oda Sakura, Kaga Kaede, Morito Chisaki, Okamura Homare
4. TIME IS MONEY! - Sato Masaki, Nonaka Miki, Yokoyama Reina, Yamazaki Mei
5. Nakimushi My Dream
6. Futari wa Abekobe - Fukumura Mizuki, Makino Maria, Haga Akane, Kitagawa Rio
7. Junjou Evidence
8. Kono Mama!
9. KOKORO&KARADA
10. Jinsei Blues
11. Hey! Unfair Baby
12. Ren'ai Destiny ~Honne wo Ronjitai~
13. LOVEpedia
14. Ningen Kankei No way way
15 . Seishun Night

This is a pretty decent Morning Musume Album. I think 15 tracks is a good lenght, even though they are quite a lot of Single Tracks (seven to be exact).
I do enjoy most of these Singles, especially Ningen Kankei No way way, which has to be my favourite song since 2020. I also adore KOKORO&KARADA and Jinsei Blues, and I think it's awsome to have them back to back.
Other than that I am a big fan of Ren'ai Destiny ~Honne wo Ronjitai~ and Aishite Nan ga Warui!?. All the unit songs are awesome, but I especially like Shinjiru Shika!. That Dakishimete after the second chorus hits on a different level.

All in all it is not my favourite album, but I do really enjoy it. I hope they will release a new one this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment