Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year 2018

I can't believe it's already 2018.
2017 felt like such a fast year and even though it was quite a good year there have been some bad surprises. I made some really nice experiences though and overall I feel like this has been an amazing year for me. I have more time now and I feel more motivated to write now but I'll see for how long, because the next few months will be quite stressfull.. there are a few things I want to write about and as long as I like Japanese Idols I will try to write about them.
With my favourite Idol graduating in December 2017 I still feel kind of sad but I'm trying to stay positive and I will continue to support my favourite groups. mabe not so much with actually paying money anymore but I got to experience so many events and concerts in Japan and I'm really happy about that!

So yeah, let's see what 2018 will bring to us. I can't wait :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Ronja,

    At the handshake event with Jurina in 2017, were you the only westerner? What was the proportion of females in the fans?

    Can you explain how you came to listen to Japanese Girls Groups?

    Can you tell us about how and when you became a fan of Jurina? Or any other idol?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Martin :)

      At the handshake events I also met other western foreigners. There were also more female fans than I expected, but most were male.

      I came to listen to Japanese Girl Groups through various videos on YouTube (mostly through H!P and AKB48). I always liked Japan, especially the language.
      Jurina impressed me the most when I first fell in love with AKB48 (and SKE48 of course). But I also started to like other Idols of course. :D

      I'd like to write a post on my history of being an Idol fan, especially since I didn't write anything the last few months.

      Thanks a lot for your comment :)

      Delete