Friday, March 25, 2016

Country Girls - Ranrarun ~Anata ni Muchuu~

Today I will do a review of Country Girl's Ranrarun ~Kimi ni Muchuu~, which is part of their third single Boogie Woogie LOVE/ Koi wa Magnet/ Ranrarun ~Kimi ni Muchuu~.



This is their first single of 2016 and also the first one to feature new members Yanagawa Nanami and Funaki Musubu. I still don't know them that well, but they are really cute and even though she's such a tiny child, Funakki has some great vocal power! This group feels really balanced now and I quite like this line-up a lot. After Uta's sudden leave, Country Girls had a big shock but they did really well even after that. And now with the additions, I have the feeling they will get even better!

Ranrarun ~Anata ni Muchuu~ is a really typical cute Country Girls song. It's actually a cover of Linda Scott's ''I've told every lottle star'' which is a lovely song from the 60s. I think it's really cool, they chose this song for Country Girls. It does sound a bit more like a movie song and reminds me of a fairytaile. Even though they added more pop elements, it still sounds somewhat dreamy. It's a lot of fun to listen to this and it has a lot of personality, which is awesome.
It fits the members and the overall image a lot, and I hope H!P will experiment more with different genres.


Let's start with the video! Of course we can read the artist and title here. And this seems to be a miniature Paris xD


Aaaaand the members appear. The dresses are really lovely, wow!


And the dance is so cute. This is so pretty already


Chiichan!!


Chisaki: Am I cute?
Yes, you are *-*


Momochi has suuuuuch big heels. She can't look like a minion as the oldest or what xD


Cutiepie Ozeki


Mai: You ain't forgetting about me, right?
How could I?!



And a Momochi Monster appears
Momochi: I'm not a monster. I'm CUTE!
Whatever..


They are so adorable



Ozeki as a guy with Momochi. What a weird couple XD


Risa: Did you just see that?
Yes, and I can't believe it myself


Nice Heels, Momochi


Risa: I also want those red heels *drinks tea*


Risa: And I want a boyfriend, too *sighs*


Haha, Manaka and Nanami are making a heart while Risa is pulled back
Mai and Chisaki: Can't help it


Risa: I would really like to eat a cake now


Funakki: Wanna go with me?
Risa: Do you have cake?


Funakki: No, but I'm also sweet ;D
Risa: Kyaha


Manaka: They are cuuuute
Momochi: What was THAT??


Manaka: You came for me?


Momochi: Ozeki! You're late but okay


Manaka: NO, I love Mai more!


Chisaki is the cutest while Risa is just such a beauty. Probably my favoruite two girls here, though I like them all!


Rock that daaaance


She still looks a lot like Nao from Syachihoko!
And I would like her to have her hair open for once..


Mai looks already a ot older than she did last year


She's maturing so well!


And holy Cheese (because I love cheese), but Risa is an angel :3


Risa center ftw!! (Koi wa Magnet was so awesome)


Risa: Take my hand.
I will always do that!


Momochi's pinky finger.


Momochi: I'm connected with these cute girls dressed as boys.


These dresses are awesome! I like that they aren't as over the top, but they look so classic


Momochi: What's happening?


Momochi: Wait, why did you tie me up?



Manaka: Where are the boys at?



Manaka: AMOREEEEE~ *Italian accent*


Chii: whut??


Chii: I got hit.. by... by...


Chii: BY LOVE! Manakan, where are you darling?


Haha, Nanamin's reaction is halirious.


Chii: Manaka, I love you!


Manaka: I love you too~ <3


Lolz at Nanami and Funakki


Round cutie


Manaka is such a cute child and such a funny girl xD


A heart shape!
Though we can't see Nanami, haha


Nanami: Here I am!


Cute cuter MANAKA


YanagaWA Nanami de~su
I really like the way she talks and she's so funny!


And Funakki is so talented and adorable!


Fun dance


Risa: Look at me sitting on the moon and fishing


Funakki: WHAAAAAH
Risa: Kyaa, this isn't a fish!


Funaki: I'm swimming just for you!


Risa: WTF??



CUTE^2


Risaaaaa :3


How does she look so stunning?


Funakki: Everyone look at me!


Funakki: You have a nice chin.
Risa: Thank you~


Yamakki x Funakki


And we don't see how they are kissing.. meeh


Funakki: Because I'm such a pure and innocent little girl.


The new minions


Yanagawaaaaa


Momochi: Where am I? Why am I alone?


Momochi: Chisaki?


Momochi: Where did she... errr I mean HE go?


Nanami?


Yatta, both are here!



Oops


*cries*



And a few last dance steps.

Aaaaaw, that was a really cute and funny video. Of course it showed mostly the dance and the very awesome dresses. Chisaki, Mai, Nanami and Musubu dressed up as boys in some scenes and flirted with the other girls. That was really, really cute especially Manaka and Chi. Oh and Risa looked simply stunning and her fishing Funakki was hilarious! The new members weren't featured as much as in Boogie Woogie LOVE but they looked still really cute and you can see how well they fit into this group! Country Girls has started anew and I see myself following them more and more. They are all really cute and Momochi is doing a great job. Though I do guess and hope she will leave the group by next year. Especially Risa and Manaka are maturing so fast and I can really see the group under Risa's lead very soon.

Let's hope they will continue as awesome as this and continue to cheerish them. Yeay~

No comments:

Post a Comment