Friday, July 10, 2015

Yuugure wa Ame agari - Morning Musume

I'm finally back with a review. I'm really sorry for not being that active on my blog and it won't change in July. 
But anyways.. Today I will talk about Morning Musume '15's song ''Yuugure wa Ame agari'' from their latest single.



First of all: as a whole I was a tiny bit disappointed by this single. Seishun kozou ga naiteiru was a cool song, though not one of my favourite and I didn't really care for Ima Koko kara. Especially if we compare these songs to the songs of the other H!P groups, Momusu looks a bit weak. BUT I still haven't talked about this song. So what do I think about it?

Well, Yuugure wa Ame agari is a slower song for Morning Musume standarts. It starts with piano intsrumentals that go through the whole song. The pace does get a bit faster as the tune goes on, but it's still a rather calm and melancholic song. I would say it's a very beautiful song. I do prefer faster songs, but as a ballad-esque song I do like it a lot. This isn't a boring song and I do feel some emotion in it. Riho of course has a lot of lines, but I feel like Mizuki is kind of the center of this song, since she has some important solo lines. Sakura and Maachan are the other two girls with solo lines here. It's a shame that the other members don't have solo lines though.. But I'm really happy that Maachan gets this opportunity, since she improved SOOO much in my opinion!
The lyrics of this song are also beautiful and sad, though not as impressive as I would have thought at first. But I quite like the title ''The sunset after the rain''. *-*
So yeah, this is a nice song. :)

But now onto the video. As you may know, Suzuki Kanon was sadly injured when they filmed this video, so she doesn't appear in it. :/ As a replacement they used Miyamoto Karin from Juice=Juice... and they used her a lot. But more about that later, I just wanted to warn you..


The video of course starts with our usual Title and Artist writings.


And then we see Masaki, who looks absolutely stunning if you ask me. :o


And she is playing the piano beginning on an invisible piano. *-*


12kiiii!!!! Here we have lovely Ogata-chan.


A cute Miki!!


Akane is kinda smirking, isn't she?


Maria looks beautiful.


And the new member Karin.
Her expression says: I want you to like me. But in reality: Muhahahahaha, I'm in a Momusu PV!


Wow, so much budget was used for this set (not).
Well, I do like the Sakura tree.


The outfits are okay. Once again 12ki's look a bit different from the rest.


Sayashi lookin cute here.


Yes, Sakura, hide that horrible hairstyle!


Dramatical dance!


Even more Karin. She gets shown A LOT! So I didn't take screenshots of all her appereances.


Daishi looks a bit bored.


Beautiful Mizuki. *-*


I do like the blue outfits more than the white ones. And Ikuta's hair looks funny. xD


Yeaah, Sakura to the front!!






More 12ki!!


The dance reminds me a bit of ballet.


Eripoooon. Well, but I'm not the biggest fan of that hairstyle here. xD


Maachan's eyes. *-*


Duu in da house!!


See, it's ballet.


Aaah, she's so beautiful



Haachin looks a bit pale here..



Akane is such a cutie. *-* At forst I thought she woud be boring, but she's actually pretty cool. xD


Maria looks so old here. o.o


Riho: My heaaaaart..


Mikiiii



Mizuki is totally stealing the spotlight here.


Mizuki: I know.
Gyaaaaah, she looks so pretttttttyyy..



Oh Karin, long time no see :'D
She still has the same expression.


Okay, here her hair looks okay. Oda-chan is so beuatiful *-*


And Eripon, wooooow. :3
Everyone's so beuatiful in this PV (damn, why isn't Zukki heree ._.)




Masaki *-*


Daishi: Duuuuu, will you do kabe-don with me again?
Duu: Of course ;)


She's so beautifuuuuul


Haruna looks also veeeery nice. It's a shame that she isn't shown that much.


The more I see her, the more I like her. And she was awesome in the latest DVD magazine.. XD


Is Miki really that tiny?


That chin XD


Riho, son't fall asleep!


Riho: I won't!
Yeay, her smirk is back. xD


Beautiful


Eugh, that hair. See, it looks like she has grey hair. o.o



Masaki is playing piano again.


Nice expression! :D


Fuku-hime's solo dance. *-*




JUST LOOKS AT HER!!! *-*


Okay, somehow Ayumi is at the front but I didn't see her a lot in this video. :'D


12th gen!


Stunning!


Duu looks also awesome. Though she's better for cool songs.


Yep, Mizuki center!


I'm really happy for the Maachan screen time.


Riho: But that means I get less screentime!
Zannen, desu ne~


Haha, loving that Ayumi smile in the background.
Riho: I want this video to end.. I'm so sleepy..


Beautiful Haruna. :D



The different groups are shown once again.
Miki, Haruna, Maria and Akane.
Akane is praying for the succes of this single xD


Masaki, Sakura, Riho and Mizuki.


Erina, Ayumi, Haruka and Haruna.


They sure look awesome together. *-* THough I rather ship Duu with Masaki, Sakura or Dawa. Or Akane. XD


Riho: I want you!!
Here she looks beautiful, but to me she didn't really shine that much in this video.


Duu <3



Akane: OMG is that Duu flying in the sky?
Ayumi: WHERE?




Oh, I really forgot about Karin, but here is a last solo shot of her.




Masaki is saying Bye bye.
Akane: Soon I will be center!
Yes, I'm rooting for you^^


And the last shot.

Once again a very usual H!P video, though it looked even cheaper than most of the other recent ones. *sigh* Well, at least the members looked really good. Especially Mizuki. OMG, she fits perfectly into those calmer type of videos. I also like the fact that we saw a lot of 12ki in this. The girls are growing on me, especially Akane (girl is awesooome). But what I find a bit mean is that Ayumi got NO solo shot. Okay, I guess she does have solo shots in the original Music Video version.. but  still. Adding to that, Karin got most of the solo shots. Seriously, why? I do like her (in Juice=Juice) but why did they do that? Zukki would have never gotten that many screen shots.. I know this isn't Karin's fault and I am not blaming her for that. I'm blaming management, who handled the whole situation very bad. I even feel a bit bad for Karin herself because she got a lot of hate for this. So I AM a pissed about this. But we can't change this anymore so let's just move on. I, for my part, still enjoyed the video! (though it does look really cheap) But once again, the members made it nicer than it actually is. Damn you UFP, is this all you can give your most popular group?

Anyways, Yuugure didn't leave a very big impression, but it's a nice track. Now I'm looking forward to the next single. I still love Morning Musume, even when in their weaker times.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment