Saturday, December 30, 2023

Suggoi FEVER! / Wake-up Call ~Mezameru Toki~ / Neverending Shine (Regular Edition B) unboxing

Today I am doing an unboxing of Morning Musume '23's 73rd single Suggoi FEVER! / Wake-up Call ~Mezameru Toki~ / Neverending Shine. This is the Regular B Edition,with the Wake-up Call ~Mezameru Toki~ jacket covers.

This is the jacket edition of my favourite song from this single and I am very excited about it!


The cover is very typical of Hello Project, but I think it works..



The CD is very simple


The inside. Oh I like this picture a lot more!
Everyone looks so cool.



The lyrics.


And I got Haru-san as my photocard. It's really cool, that I got one of the new members in their debut single!! I don't know her that well, but I am excited to see her growth in the group.

Both Haru-san and Getta have already improved so mich since they joined the group half a year ago. Time really goes by fast..

No comments:

Post a Comment