Thursday, June 14, 2018

AKB48 - Teacher Teacher Type K ~unboxing~

Today I'm going to unbox AKB48's new single Teacher Teacher, which includes the voting ticket to this years Senbatsu Souyenkyo.


Type K with Ogiyuka, Jurina and Kojimako on the cover.


And on the back cover is Oguri Yui


I like blue


Here is the inside


And the CD.. looks really simple


DVD


This cover isn't their best one, but I love these three members :3




And here we have all the members. The outfits are a bit boring, but I like the all in black style


Lyrics for Teacher Teacher and Kimi wa Boku no Kaze


And Shuuden no Yoru lyrics


Lots of credits


Aaaaaand my special photo is of Sashihara Rino. Yay, Sasshi! It's funny though, because she is not participating in the Election again, haha xD

Tracklist:

1. Teacher Teacher
2. Kimi wa Boku no Kaze
3. Shuuden no Yoru
4. Teacher Teacher (off-vocal)
5. Kimi wa Boku no Kaze (off-vocal)
6. Shuuden no Yoru (off-vocal)

DVD:

1. Teacher Teacher
2. Kimi wa Boku no Kaze
3. Shuuden no Yoru

To be honest, I've been really hyping Teacher Teacher for a few weeks already. While the whole concept of being in love with a teacher is questionable (especially if it's more than just a crush or admiration) I simply love this song becaue it is soooo catchy! Kimi wa Boku no Kaze is a cute song by the Center Exam Senbatsu and Shuuden no Yoru is a beautiful Team K song.

The design of this CD is really simple and I always think about how much money they must be making but they have some boring designs. But all in all I'm happy with this single and it's the first AKB48 single I bought since returning from Japan in September.

Adding to that, I'm sooo excited for the election! It's already in two days, wow.
GO GO JURINA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment