Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Morning Musume '16 - Sexy Cat no Enzetsu/ Mukidashi de Mukiatte/ Sou janai (regular B)

Next up is regular Type B edition unboxing of Morning Musume's single ''Sexy Cat no Enzetsu/ Mukidashi de Mukiatte/ Sou janai''.


We can only see the faces of the members in this cover, but it's the Mukidashi de Mukiatte version of the single. This cover is not my favourite, but it's ok :)


The CD. Oh, this time I actually let it be like it was haha xD But I really like the Pink colour!!


Pink Obi


And the cover again. Maybe the only time that everyone has short bangs (Sakura looks different, ne)


I really like this shot, they should have rather taken this as the cover. It's really a pity, that Duu couldn't participate in the dance shot :/


Lyrics


This time I got both Haruna's. I always tend to get them, especially Iikubo haha xD But I love them both, and especially Iikubo has been catching my attention so much lately!

Tracklist:

1. Sexy Cat no Enzetsu
2. Mukidashi de Mukiatte
3. Sou janai
4. Sexy Cat no Enzetsu
5. Mukidashi de Mukiatte
6. Sou janai

As I said before, I like all of the songs and I think this is an epic single and their best in a long time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment