Saturday, June 4, 2016

The 400th post

Hello and welcome to this special post!!
Once again, time has been flying and you are reading my 400th post. This blog exists for 3 1/2 years now. Adding to that, 2 or 3 months ago I reached 100,000 views!! This is a really cool number, and it's nice to see that my posts are making some people around the world happy. Thank you all so much!! It always makes my day when I'm able to read a new comment and it's nice talking to some of you.

I'm always apologizing for not posting as much or fast as I'd like to do, but that's how life is going.. especially in University it gets really busy sometimes. But I'm still happy everytime I have enough time to write a review or anything else about Idols.

Regarding university, there is one thing I have to tell you: I got accepted at a Japanese university, which means I will be studying there for a year starting from september!!! ^o^
I'm really excited about that and I'm looking forward to live in Japan sooo much. I can have Japanese conversations with my Japanese friends, which is so cooool. Im still not as good in Japanese as I wish to be, but hopefully my Japan stay will help me a lot with some difficulties.
I don't know what will happen to this blog when I move to Japan. Of course, I still want to blog, but I might be pretty busy, especially in the beginning. But if I have time, I'd like to post a lot about Idols, Japan, travelling and food - all the things I like the most.
Oh, and hopefully I will finally be able to go to some actual Idol events. XD


That's me in Japan btw..
And with that I'm ending this post.
Keep smiling and be happy!! :3

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is one of my favourite blogs of all time. You go!! No pressure to upload a lot... just enough ;). Here's to another 400!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your nice words!!
      You really made my day and I'm happy you like my blog :3

      Delete