Thursday, June 30, 2016

Sashihara Rino - Ikujinashi Masquerade Type B ~unboxing~

Since Sashihara Rino won the Election,I wanted to share with you my copy of her songle Ikujinashi Masquerade Type B. This is her second one and since it was released just after her scandal, AnRiRe (Iriyama Anna, Kawaei Rina and Kato Rena) were added to this single as back dancers, but kind of took a big role. 


Of course I ahd to buy the cover with Sasshi in the middle.. can't believe they chose to put Kawaei in the middle of Type A's cover.. in Sasshi's single 'sigh' Anyways, this cover is alright


Backside shows the two rooms the members are in in the music video



The inside


CD


And DVD with reversed colours


Inside we cana lso see a room


Cover again.. Not a big fan of the outfits



Lyrics and Credits


Pictures of the members in the booklet


Sashikooooo!! She was still a bit younger, so cute!


Anrire and Sasshi


And my special photo is of Kawaei Rina. Of course I had to get Kawaei with Sasshi's single.. Ma, iiya.

Tracklist:
1. Ikujinashi Masquerade
2. Soft Cream Kiss
3. Maji de Koi suru 5byou mae
4. Ikujinashi Masquerade (instrumental)
5. Soft Cream Kiss (instrumental)
6. Maji de Koi suru 5byou mae (instrumental)

DVD:
1. Ikujinashi Masquerade Music Video (Sashihara Rino version)
2. Sashihara Rino vs AnRiRe: Sashiko Quiz

This is probably my favourite 48group solo single. Ikujinashi Masquerade is such a cool song and I love Sasshi's vocals in there. She isn't the best singer, but this fits her. The video is also cool, but once again I don't get the Rina center in Type A.. that'S why I bought Type B with Sasshi center xD
Soft Cream Kiss is cute, though it gets a bit annyoing XD Maji de Koi suru 5byou mae is a cover by Hirosue Ryoko. Sasshi is known to love Idols, so it's really cool to see her covering various Idol songs (she also dod some Ayaya covers).
The Sashiko Quiz on the DVD is actually really funny. I love Sasshi and I get most of the things they are saying, which is cool!

So yeah, this is a great single!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment