Saturday, April 22, 2023

Morning Musume '22 - Swing Swing Paradise / Happy birthday to Me! (Regular Edition A) unboxing

Today I am doing an unboxing of the newest single from Morning Musume '22. It is called Swing Swing Paradise / Happy birthday to Me! and was released on December 21, 2022. It serves as Kaga Kaede's last single and as Sakurai Rio's first single.


It is the Regular Edition A, this is seriously such a cool concept! Definitely my favourite cover out of them.


The CD is red (for Kaedy, yayyyyy)!


The inside shows the members in their Happy birthday to Me! oufits. They are okay, but I would have prefered if they were actually in the member colours..


Lyrics


Obi is red too!


Aaaaand I got Homatan! 
This is actually my first photo from the 15th gen, and I am glad I got her. I don't really have a favourite from 15th gen + Rairii yet, but I am excited to see their growth.


And the back of the card is Kaedy's member colour as well, yayy. I really love how they have been doing this for a while now, that the back of at least one version is the graduating members' colour.



The CD Japan bonus photo this looks pretty cool! As you can imagine I bought thos Single and Tsubaki's newest single together haha.

Tracklist:

1. Swing Swing Paradise
2. Happy birthday to Me!
3. Swing Swing Paradise (Special Edit) (Instrumental)
4. Happy birthday to Me! (Instrumental)

Swing Swing Paradise is a cool song and I especially like the Instrumentals here. It is one of my favourite songs from the recent era and it is a great send off for Kaedy!

Happy birthday to Me! is a really fun song and gives a little bit of a contrast to the first song. The instrumentals are awesome here as well and can be best described as EXCITING. It's also a sweet introduction to the newest member. 

Happy birthday to Morning Musume! (I guess)

No comments:

Post a Comment