Monday, January 11, 2021

Welcome back to my blog

Happy new year 2021!

It has been such a long time since I have last posted on this blog more than 2 years ago. Time really flies, though I would argue that 2020 felt like 5 years. I hope you got through the last year fine. Be it through losing loved ones, losing jobs or being in lockdown for a long time, COVID-19 has really changed life on this planet. 

My 2020 included online lessons, wearing a mask at my part-time job (and basically in any public place) and being in a long-distance relationship. It has not always been easy and I am just glad that me and my family are staying safe. 



I want to post about Idols again and share some of the happiness they give me. Blogging used to be such an important hobby to me and I am excited to do it again, especially during this time. I listened to a lot in 2020, it was literally so helpful to have music as consistent support. Korean music was especially awesome, but I am still listening to Japanese music and supporting Japanese Idols as well. 

My plan is to do some posts about my favourite songs, music video reviews and unboxings (even though I have not been buying a lot of CDs lately). And watch me cry over Jurina's graduation haha.. 
I am a little rusty on the writing part, but I will do my best. Most of all I just want to have fun and talk about the things I love.

I wish everyone reading this the very best for the new year and to stay healthy. Let's be actively anti-racist and listen to people. 


Lots of love to everyone!

Ronja

No comments:

Post a Comment