Sunday, November 2, 2014

HKT48 says: Hikaeme, I love you

I'm sorry for not posting in a long time. Being in University makes me very busy.. and I sadly still don't have Internet in my new apartment. T.T

But today I'm back and I will talk about the title track of HKT48's 4th single ''Hikaeme I love you!''.


Until now every single was centered by Meru (+Mio), but it's the first time that Kodama Haruka is the center!! :D I'm really happy for that change and especially for Haruppi, who was the first ace of HKT48 but never had the chance to center a single! But well, sadly it is a bit more complicated in this single, since there are also Sashihara Rino and Miyawaki Sakura. It seems to be more like a rotating center between these two.. which is somehow odd, especially since they made such a big announcement for Haruppi and stuff..

Moving away from the center drama: Wow that's one catchy song! Hikaeme, I love you is a very, very nice and cute. But it does sound a bit more mature than HKT's last singles. At leats it's more melodious and has a nice twist I would say. :D
I especially love the chorus, it's so cute. I still hope that HKT48 will break from the cute Idol songs for once in the future, but this is nevertheless a very nice song! 
So let's take a look at the video now:


Introducing HKT48's new single!


Wow, this looks interesting. :D
On the upper side are the members with cute costumes and below they are with casual clothes.


Ooooh, it's rotating. :o


Aw, HKT is full of cute members. *-*


The new center!
Haruppi: Happy desu!


Attack of the Loli's!
Nakomiku + Meru-chan


And here's cutie Sakura! :3


Sasshi: I'm the best!


This is really cool xD


And I like the flowers in the solo shots. The video does look pretty cutesy. xD


Aaaaaah, kawai!!!!



These cute little kids.. :)


Ooh, members that I didn't know before!
Kurihara Sae and Kojina Yui. Wow, Yui looks pretty mature. o.O
And in the middle there's of course Mio. xP


Little Miku! :D


Here's Meru.


And the tiniest, Nako.
They are all so cute. :3



Not the biggest fan of the clothes of these three girls.. :/



So Sae-chan is the only KKS in this Single..


Mio!! :D


And Jiina.


WHY are these girls in the last rows???
And seems liek Kanon isn't in the dance shot..


Madoka being all beautiful as always. *-*


Kanon, the only Kennin.


Did they just greenscreen Kanon into this?
So I guess, she didn't have enough time to film anything with them..


Natsumi. :D


Love-tan! ^^


And even more Haruppi..


Wait, what. Sasshi?? I see, here's the rotating center.


Sasshi: Hahahaha, yes it's amazing.


Sakura: My turn will come, too!


Sasshi: Praise me!!!


Yeah, it's Sakura center now!


Haruppi: Why???


Huh??


But now Haruppi is finally at the center position again.


Haruppi: Yesss! I love my position!


The three centers.




Haha, I love how much fun they are having. xD


Yamamoto Mao, Anai Chihiro, Oota Aika and Motomura Aoi.
Wow, a Draftie. :O That's pretty cool!
But I don't get why the other three are in the last row. They all ranked in Next Girls, which ist pretty good!


Sakura: C'est la vie..
Wise words.


OMG, this is amazing!
These three are such a nice group.


Sasshi: Yes, I love the lolis!



Aw, these cuties. ^.^
Love-tan looks sooo young here! And Aoitan is funny. xD


What are you three talking about?






Seriously, some of these clothes aren't that nice. :'D




Double Aoi = double cuteness.
She's cool. :D



These cloud scenes are pretty cool if you ask me. xD



Haruppi: I'm the princess!
Sasshi: Why is it her?
Sakura: That's nice.


Mio and Meru reunite.
But the minions aren't together..


Meru: Well, we can't change that..


Meru is a minion, too now??? xP


Jiina: No, that doesn't work!


Woooh, Sasshi's legs!! :D


Sasshi's outfit is nice.


And I don't know why, but I really like her legs.. and seems like she also likes to show them. xD


Happy kids. :D



Nako: Ai rabu yu!


Haruppi: I want you!



OMG, Sasshi is the best. xD


Sakura: I'm flying!!



Haha, they are obviously having fun.



Really like the dresses. :D



Mao still looks a bit awkward. xD


And Aoi is simply funny. :D








Despite the rotation it gets pretty clear that Haruppi is the center. ;)


End position with the minions in front. xD

Yeah, this was a pretty cute video I would say. It was very simple but still creative with the rotating board that had the girls in cute costumes on one side and them in casual cothes on the other side. The cloud scenes of Haruppi, Sakura and Sasshi were pretty cool and Sasshi was rocking them. xD She also had the best casual clothes in my opinion, the rest was a bit boring. I also really liked the NakoMikuMeru scenes. This group is pretty cute together. The only thing that bugs me a bit is Kanon not being in the dance shot. I don't think it's her fault, but why put her in this single if she can't come to the shooting?? It's also a bit mean to see some ranked members in the last row while first time senbatsu members are above them. But sadly that's just normal in the 48 groups. Well, and it's still nice to now about new faces. :) And I still like the video.

All in all this is a very nice HKT release. The song is really catchy and is probably my favourite A-side by them for now. :D The video is quite simple, but it does fit the song.
So yeah, I hope they keep up like this and maybe get a bit more mature in a future release. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment