Sunday, April 16, 2023

Tsubaki Factory - Machigai ja nai Naitari Shinai / Skip・Skip・Skip / Kimi to Boku no Kizuna feat. KIKI (Regular Edition A) unboxing

Today I will be doing an unboxing for the first time in 2 years!

Tsubaki Factory released their 10th Single Machigai ja nai Naitari Shinai / Skip・Skip・Skip / Kimi to Boku no Kizuna feat. KIKI on February 22, 2023. 

This is a great single so I just had to buy it and I am really excited to show you:


This is the cover of the Regular Edition A. All of the covers are actually pretty cute, but I like this song the most, so i got the Machigai ja nai Naitari Shinai version.


The CD looks very simple.


Inside with some very serious looking close-ups of the girls.


Lyrics


And the Obi.


For the photocard I gor Maopin!! This makes me really happy, because I also got her photo for their 1st ever Single!



This is the shop bonus from CDJapan. I don't usually order from CDJapan, but I am glad I did this time because it is pretty cool.

Tracklist:

1. Machigai ja nai Naitari Shinai
2. Skip・Skip・Skip
3. Kimi to Boku no Kizuna feat. KIKI
4. Machigai ja nai Naitari Shinai (Instrumental)
5. Skip・Skip・Skip (Instrumental)
6. Kimi to Boku no Kizuna feat. KIKI (Instrumental)

This is definitely one of my favourite releases of this year so far!
Machigai janai Naitari shinai has been my most listened to song on YouTube Music of 2023 (through the MV). It is such an addicting song, I love the English phrases and the chorus makes me feel so pumped! Adding to that the music video is pretty cool and I love the outfits, the dance and Kishimon's hair. 

Skip Skip Skip is a classic Tsubaki fun song. It has a cute music video and the members look so adorable in it! The outfits are really cute and I would wear them all hehe.

Kimi to Boku no Kizuna feat. KIKI is really emotional, I see it as a great send off to Kiki. Makes me sad to think she already graduated.. The music video is so sweet, especially how they are seperated by generations first and then all get together. And as the top comment on YouTube says: This song could be used at a school's Graduation Ceremony!

No comments:

Post a Comment