Thursday, September 29, 2016

Hello from JAPAN!!!

HELLO!!!

I'm really sorry for not writing here for a long time. But the last few weeks have been really stressful.
I had to do some preperations for my year abroad, like packing and all that stuff!! Then I had the actual flight and I arrived safely (even though I had my first little earthquake on the first day).
I'm studying Japanese at the Dokkyo University in Soka for a whole year as an exchange student.
I'm really excited for that and I still can't believe I will be here for such a long time!!! *-*

Even though Soka isn't the biggest and most beautiful city, it's a nice place to live, the universitiy is so cool and it's only a 30 minute train ride to Asakusa or Ueno :3
I've been to Tokyo two times already and it's nice to meet in such a big city. Everyone is really nice and I already made a few friends.

I'm so happy here, so I might write more often about my life here. But I still don't know how much I will actually have for this time.. Well, we will see!! I want to talk about my experiences with and about Idols and I AM GOING TO MY FIRST MOMUSU CONCERT SOON!!
I cant believe that! That was always my dream! :')

So stay tuned and greetings from the land of the best food! (Like seriously I LOVE EVERYTHING)










No comments:

Post a Comment