Monday, September 30, 2013

K-pop Wrap-up: September 2013

This month I've been really, REALLY busy!!!
I did so much for school, not only writing many tests, but also writing a kind of project work. It was about earthquakes in Tokyo and if the city should be moved away. Yes, it was interesting but especially the last week was REALLY stressfull!!! But now I finished it and I can write about songs and other stuff again!!!
I couldn't do many reviews due to that, so I have a few things in progress.. ;) I will have holidays in a few days, so I will have more time to write then!!

But now onto this month's K-pop releases. Well, I think it was a bit lame. Of course, GDragon's comeback was awesome and interesting (I will write a whole post about that) but there weren't that many more interesting songs. Nevertheless I will talk about the songs I enjoyed the most.

02.09. Kara - Damaged Girl
Kara is back! And this time with a powerful break-up song. The song is mature, dark and sexy, but at the same time classy. It's a really strong song! The video is also very good. First they are queens and dressed very pretty, but after their boyfriends broke up with them (and OMG they have more than one guy!!!) they wear man clothes.. :D I think this is really cool!! I love it, when girls try to have a more powerful and manly image, so this is awesome!!






  















08.09 Lim Kim - Voice
It's interesting that Lim Kim makes a song that's called Voice, because it's her VOICE that makes her so special and well-known. Ever since ''Allright'' I listened to her Songs and have to say that her voice is really soothing. It's so relaxing listening to her songs and ''Voice'' is no exception. I really love the song becaue it's so simple yet beautiful. The video is also very simple and just shows her sitting in a room.







17.09. F-ve Dolls - First Love
Lastly we have a group that I don't really follow that much. I do know a few songs by them though.. Well, ''First Love'' is a beautiful ballad.. The song is also pretty relaxing. What's special is, that Dani from T-ara is in this song as a rapper. I really liked Dani in the ''Day by Day'' MV, but here she looks a bit lost and doesn't really fit in. Okay, she's pretty cute, but she just looks so different and the different clothes add to that, too. But the video is beautiful all in all.










23.09. Block B - Be the light
Block B is back with their long awaited song. But this time they have a rather classy and slow song. It's a good song. But it's not like they usually are, and I would have prefered them to come back with a BANG!! But I hope the song will grow on me even more!
The video is a bit boring though. Okay, everyone looks good but there isn't happening that much..





Other News
I will do this corner for all the other interesting things that happened in the Kpop world. This month didn't happened THAT much.. But one question:
What's up with all the dating scandals lately?? lol
There have been rumors about Sulli being in a relationship and even L had been seen dating someone. Soyeon of T-ara also has a boyfriend for a few years now.
I guess fall is just the best time to start a relationship or what?

Anyways, that's it with K-pop news this months. Not that much, right? Well, next month looks better with T-ara, IU and SHINee coming back... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment