Saturday, March 11, 2017

Morning Musume '16 - Sexy Cat no Enzetsu/ Mukidashi de Mukiatte/ Sou janai (regular C)

And here we have the last one of Morning Musume's Sexy Cat no Enzetsu/ Mukidashi de Mukiatte/ Sou janai unboxings. This time it's the regular C version.


This is the Sou janai Cover with their respective outfits. This cover is pretty nice and I love the Marian Center!!!


Emerald Greenish CD. I like this colour!


Cover again.


And all the members. I see Masaki rocking the Tanaka Reina hairstyle XD


And the lyrics




And once again I got a Duu card. WTF how can I be so lucky XD She looks awesome, right.
And once again a Haachin one. She looks also great

Tracklist:

1. Sexy Cat no Enzetsu
2. Mukidashi de Mukiatte
3. Sou janai
4. Sexy Cat no Enzetsu (instrumental)
5. Mukidashi de Mukiatte (instrumental)
6. Sou janai (instrumental)

This edition is also really nice and I still love the single haha xD
Maria center is rocking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment